• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom / 8.0] Tibijka RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 3 AUGUST 18:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://tibijka.net
Server Address
tibijka.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Im not commending this OT, literally RACISTS own this server, asked in their discord I had an issue that the web wouldnt let me in so I asked why in the discord, this is the answer.

Owner answer has been:
"The game is blocked for people from Spain"

Racism should not be tolerated in this community, calling the OTLAND ADMINS/MODS to delete this thread as soon as possible.
RESPECT.View attachment 60837

@Xikini @StreamSide @Sarah Wesker @Kaspar @Hani @Cornex

DELETE THIS THREAD INMEDIATLY OR IM GOING TO CALL THE POLICE RIGHT NOW. NOT KIDDING, PHONE IN MY RIGHT HAND.

#NOTORACISM #RESPECT
I hate racism but I have to agree with the owner. I honestly don't think it is about racism but I've seen OTs being systematically destroyed by people from brazil and giving threats. Rather than it being racist I think it's blocking a certain community that just so happens to be in spain. He has no problem if you are Spanish and he has given you the answer to join regardless of your race. I honestly think this is just to protect the server from a certain group that just so happens to reside in Spain. It sucks, but I don't see a specific hate towards the race (which would be white) specially since other white people can join.

he blocked spanish people since a spanish guy a few editions ago bought insane amount of points, sold them to players and then did a charge back through paypal.

Niebieski is just very greedy for money that's why he is now opening the separate server instead of making a new edition of kasteria. A lot of people sold their chars on kasteria for points to have them for the next edition's start and now you see, he is opening kasteria under the name of tibijka to ensure that people will not be able to use points they already have.. Also the guy which said that it is not 8.0 at all has got 100% right, the whole client, all the features it's like 8.6 tibia or even newer with small mana potions and damage formulas from 8.0.

Niebieski is just very greedy for money that's why he is now opening the separate server instead of making a new edition of kasteria. A lot of people sold their chars on kasteria for points to have them for the next edition's start and now you see, he is opening kasteria under the name of tibijka to ensure that people will not be able to use points they already have.. Also the guy which said that it is not 8.0 at all has got 100% right, the whole client, all the features it's like 8.6 tibia or even newer with small mana potions and damage formulas from 8.0.
Been explained above why we are launching Tibijka instead of Kasteria now, if you had enough time to write such post, please find also some time to read topic. Actually, we compared to all other servers let you use your points on each Kasteria world we are starting - is that greedy? The reason we are starting Tibijka is a streamer we are starting with. Calm down, you will use your Kasteria points in the future, they will not be lost.

So how to download the proxy? this pestilent stinky rat want to play in your ots.
Cant you implement a proxy in-game? So sad that we have to be like this in 2021 almost 2022...

what differs this ot from kasteria?
as some people said, he make it coz there is ppl that has points stacked from previous kasteria, so he change the website, and noone will have points stacked from previous versions, god of marketing niebieski sluga

what differs this ot from kasteria?
Actually it's XP stages which are a bit higher than on Kasteria. Both servers are going to receive the same updates.
as some people said, he make it coz there is ppl that has points stacked from previous kasteria, so he change the website, and noone will have points stacked from previous versions, god of marketing niebieski sluga
Tibijka is separated project, you'll not be able to use points from Kasteria, however these points are not lost and when we will launch new world of Kasteria what of course will happen, you'll be able to use these points you have. Anyway, I know that your posts are just pure hate. Have a good day.

Do monsters still lapac you za kołnierz every 0,5s? (perma paral?)

Do you still run like you have a stone in your adidasy?(crippled walk speed)?

Finally editions with some real players behind those numbers... there are ppl everywhere every spawn is crowded...

Here to hoping it lasts at least 1 month of fun...

Still waiting for a server with balanced hunt spawns such as they did on medivia, the main flaw in design is implementing mass aoe hunt spawns such as banuta, svar mines, walls etc where people get 1-2mln/h leaving others mainly pallys single hunting 400kh not to mention boost from tasks. After few days you can see the result of that, top 10 are 140lvl while majority are 80lvl and they chances that they can now compete for those spawns having 200-300k in bank are slim to none while those high players put that amount of gold into single manabag. Only viable option for them is to quit thats why those servers dont last 2 weeks on average. Would like to hear a comprehensive response from Niebieski about that.

Still waiting for a server with balanced hunt spawns such as they did on medivia, the main flaw in design is implementing mass aoe hunt spawns such as banuta, svar mines, walls etc where people get 1-2mln/h leaving others mainly pallys single hunting 400kh not to mention boost from tasks. After few days you can see the result of that, top 10 are 140lvl while majority are 80lvl and they chances that they can now compete for those spawns having 200-300k in bank are slim to none while those high players put that amount of gold into single manabag. Only viable option for them is to quit thats why those servers dont last 2 weeks on average. Would like to hear a comprehensive response from Niebieski about that.

This is a high rate version for fun, but yea there is a problem with few spawns on the server... but overall this version is fun just dont pay attention to top 10 players they dont sleep, they will always be higher levels than other no matter what you do... same thing on medivia top 10-20 players are much higher than others...

what response lol
he already collected enough money from this ot so just wait for new edition :-DDDDD

P.S it would be so cool if you actually try to find TRUE 1:1 dmg formulas for ek/paladins. we all know u saying its same as on rl but as we all know, u saying many things just to make randoms come to your server. 69 ek 80 sword hitiing 200-300 into dl ? with weapon 44 atk ? or paladin dmg, which is... w/e, i wont even comment that, because i dont know whats wrong with the paladin formula, but i know for sure that its not rl, and that even you have literally no god damn idea how to fix it XD

This is a case that i was mentioning on kasteria thread many times, unlucky for us - RPG PLAYERS (i am war player that plays in war teams, but i am one of rly few that love rpg too)

So. As always, i gonna put here an two A4 papers about what you have to change mr Niebieski, and as always you wont reply, or if u reply, u wont agree with me untill couple more editions

1. Teamhunts are making this server not fun at all. its good thing only for like 10 teamhunting people on server, rest is just taking huge disadvantage, and losing morale to exp and have fun, since solo playing makes u have way less cash, and way less lvls.

You cant get into your mind, what removing teamhunts and renew the places that are made for th to solo player style would make from this ot. everybody would have same chances to be top, everybody would have to struggle with money since begining (WHICH IS GREAT, IT WOULD SLOW DOWN THE MOST FUNNY STAGE OF OTS - where u need to get gear and lvls), people would be more into making their chars individually strong (i mean it wouldnt be 4 chars same lvl, it would be more into hard psycha to exp and fight for resp)

2.Training monks is completly disaster, there are people that have opend 10 mcs+ and making runes on makers, then renew soul, AND YOU DOIN COMPLETLY NOTHING WITH THAT, ITS JUST PERFECT FREE SPOOFIN FOR YOU.

THERE SHOULDNT BE MC ALLOWED !! SPECIALLY BECAUSE OF "CZUJKA" CHARS ! czujkas destroying completly balance of this game, people are unkillable on spawns because they know enemy is comming 5 minutes earlier. AND YOU DOIN NOTHING WITH IT.

3. ADDON ITEMS in sms shop. DISASTER ! but yea, free money for u, huh ? it makes the rpg content completly not needed. low lvls cant hunt low lvl monsters to sell addon items to h lvls, nobody have fun from wearing some cool outfit that he worked hard on it. (like full warrior cuz of d claw etc). rpg feeling DELETED.

4. Puting loot x4 on whole weekend, because of some crash, that just sometimes have to happen on ots,, or even on rl tibia.
COMPLETLY DISASTER. you just destroyed economy even more, and its fucking beginign of server. teamhunts gonna profit like crazy now, and solo players well.. lets say they will finally have some cash, which shouldnmt be like that, because if you made low rate, people should suffer from time to time and sometimes go hunt something just to profit.

5.upgrade system, which you say "hundreds of hours spent to balance" WHICH IS COMPLETLY UNBALANCED XDD

You made knight have +7 atk more on weapon, which is crazy as hell, and u made every vocation wear shields with 45 def, WHICH IS CRAZY AS HELL, BECAUSE ANYWAY NOT GOOD PALADINS - DEAL WAY LOWER DMG XDD (SAME AS giving ruthless shield for mage with 40 def, u have completly no point of view how to balance anything).
+20% heal, +20% dmg. good boosts. heal for knight , because other vocations healing for full hp with exura vita ANYWAY. and good boost for dmg, to sorcerer, that just can hunt solo grim reapers making sick exp/h on lvl 200 (higher than in teamhunt, around 1.5x higher than any exp anywhere.) good balance . every vocation should have individual boosts. like ek hp + heal ms sd power higher + higher hits with lets say exevo gran vis lux (it would be rly good to breaking defences etc, would be usefull, trust me, ms dont need any boosts anyway he is op on 8.0 , paladins speed bufff + hp buff, druids lets say higher sio healing, stronger paralyzes or stronger gfb/ava dmg or even stronger manasing urself.

idk, tried to get again into this iglica edition, but im giving up after 7 days, its not for me anymore, but im happpy, because after so many years, you get lower and lower community. and it started when u added preys which NOBODY WANTS (as long as teamhunts exists, because it boost teamhunts so hard)

Also you cant even add new weapons / eq from warzones with new boss, its SO SIMPLE. 2handed weapon for ek (which obviously is not so simple, because u made a shield that has 40 def and +4 to skill, which makes one handed weapon anyway better - CUZ AGAIN U DONT KNOW HGOW TO BALANCE) Rp crossbow, and mages maybe two handed wand/rod that have some extra effect or mega high magic lvl boost (like +7 ?). it would be cool, higher dmg with cost of geting dominated by paladinkas etc.

and its not like u failing with everything, its good ots, but with changes that are strongly to just open server every 2 months, which is smart, and its only fault of community that they leting u do it for so many years. i remember your posts, where you saying "i wish to have full rpg low rate server, like 1x everything on 8.0 , etc etc" < cant remember straight words, but u were just saying u want server like it. Its interesting, cuz u didint even try ONCE, GOD DAMN ONCE, to do it. and it would be so simple, just give vanilia map, and let us play. tibiantis showed already that small community is beautifull community.

Back