• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom / 8.0] Tibijka RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 3 AUGUST 18:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://tibijka.net
Server Address
tibijka.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Why u typing essays? this server has been online for 50 times already. it's known fact admins don't give a crap

Niebieski at bahamas already, see you next edition at december

Years since logging into any ot server, sad to see that the otserv community is still shrinking and dying.

Have been looking at different servers online lists and guilds etc over the past years, seems like almost every single driven person has left the community and what is left is a bunch of confused souls mashed together into a single massive guild on every new server that is released. What is even the point of playing nowdays, 6-7 years ago there was like 6 big guilds on every server that went online.

And what are those 1700 solo players even doing online at the moment? whats left to fucken explore and shit, the entire point of otservers during the last 15 years were the massive wars and complete chaos.

Remember 10 years ago 7.4-8.6 versions where there were 10 big guilds just smashing eachother every single day? how the mighty has fallen.

RIP Tibia

//fjortis, dythlox

Last edited:
Years since logging into any ot server, sad to see that the otserv community is still shrinking and dying.

Have been looking at different servers online lists and guilds etc over the past years, seems like almost every single driven person has left the community and what is left is a bunch of confused souls mashed together into a single massive guild on every new server that is released. What is even the point of playing nowdays, 6-7 years ago there was like 6 big guilds on every server that went online.

And what are those 1700 solo players even doing online at the moment? whats left to fucken explore and shit, the entire point of otservers during the last 15 years were the massive wars and complete chaos.

Remember 10 years ago 7.4-8.6 versions where there were 10 big guilds just smashing eachother every single day? how the mighty has fallen.

RIP Tibia

//fjortis, dythlox

Ots are still played only for wars and there is no 1700 ppl online, max 400-500...

But the problem is there are only few leaders left and everyone is old as fk so there are only 2 3 guilds left...

And these new kids can't lead or hold guild for more than 10 days

its because nowadays theres no alpha males born. every1 is into bieber or jonas brothers thing. hehe nice joke

make prize pool 500 pln for leader + 1x 250 or 2x 125 or 5x50 pln for MVP'S of the battle that you gonna choose every tournament/ or just from annonymous voting. it gonna mobilize not only leaders, but also team members to participate

theres no 1700 players online but 400 or so keep in mind nowadays almost every server is spoofed + abusing training rooms with exit chars

You can see everything that is wrong with the Tibian community from players to owners in this edition of the OT.

Niebelski recycles his content with a bit higher rates under another name to grab some quick cash with different partners. Smart business decision, but unfair towards players that have points on Kasteria or that wanted to see some changes/updates...
He also didn't adjust other components of the OT towards the higher rates, like loot, tasks, WARZONES (not a single boss will be killed on this edition, it should have been double or triple the points), shop, and so on.

But with all the said it's still a really good OT, it has a lot of RPG content good balance for War, random PK, enough content for months, etc.
There is no reason for this OT with this big of the player base to die in less than 2 weeks, 0 reasons, and yet it did, and that's SOLELY ON PLAYERS.

1k+ (2k+ online, but most of them MCs, etc) players started this OT, you could see players everywhere, every depot was full, every spawn was crowded, 10 ppl fighting for on DL in darashia Dragon Lair, so what happened?

I don't understand the WAR teams either, they waited for this OT, started like crazy, invested RL cash on outfits, mounts, addons, and prays. Played 24/7 the first week, fought for 3 days, and quit.
lol.png
Look at this, barely over 500 frags and they called it quits. That used to be 1 day of full fights before.

THEY HAVE CHARS, MONEY, TS, GUILDS AND EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW and instead of fighting for few more weeks and enjoying they quit?
Only to do it over again on next Kasteria, Realera, Realesta, Retrocores or any other new hot thing? I don't understand it?
Where is the appeal of playing like a mad man day and night for 7 days straight investing 20-30-50+ euros just to fight 2-3 days and quit? Wouldn't it make sense to continue playing slowly exping and progressing like a normal person 1-2 or more hours a day and fight 3-4 times a week.
lol1.png
Look at this, less than 25% of the guild is online at the peak time of the day, literally 2 weeks after the stars. And half of them are on trainers. So you have like 3-4 people in depots or doing something at 21h 2 weeks after the start, it was even worse around 18h when 5 ppl total were online.

Can someone explain this honestly? They blame Niebelski/Ruth/Marcus/Whoever is the host, and don't get me wrong, they are greedy people but they still give us a great product and polished games without bugs, kicks etc. I mean Kasteria/Realera/Realesta are online for 6-7 months now but players have left. You can't blame them for that, they literally host the server year-round now and people still leave, cry, and then come back next edition. Years ago, owners would close their servers while players still played, they were buggy as hell with broken donations and they still lasted way more somehow...

So people will quit now instead of continuing to fight and have fun. Blame Niebelski for something, then start his another edition in a month or two to repeat this hideous process of early levels and PG for a week only to fight for 3-4 days and quit.

It's honestly a fascinating process and case that should be studied by some psychiatrists.

Casual players are even worse, I've seen people with mounts and outfits that cost 50+ euros quitting because war teams left even tho they didn't even WAR or don't want to war.

I am still playing every day for an hour or so because it relaxes me and it's fun honestly but its getting hard to find people for BOSSES or DUNGEON, don't get me started on WARZONES or QUESTS because people are already leaving, because war teams left lmao..

You can see everything that is wrong with the Tibian community from players to owners in this edition of the OT.

Niebelski recycles his content with a bit higher rates under another name to grab some quick cash with different partners. Smart business decision, but unfair towards players that have points on Kasteria or that wanted to see some changes/updates...
He also didn't adjust other components of the OT towards the higher rates, like loot, tasks, WARZONES (not a single boss will be killed on this edition, it should have been double or triple the points), shop, and so on.

But with all the said it's still a really good OT, it has a lot of RPG content good balance for War, random PK, enough content for months, etc.
There is no reason for this OT with this big of the player base to die in less than 2 weeks, 0 reasons, and yet it did, and that's SOLELY ON PLAYERS.

1k+ (2k+ online, but most of them MCs, etc) players started this OT, you could see players everywhere, every depot was full, every spawn was crowded, 10 ppl fighting for on DL in darashia Dragon Lair, so what happened?

I don't understand the WAR teams either, they waited for this OT, started like crazy, invested RL cash on outfits, mounts, addons, and prays. Played 24/7 the first week, fought for 3 days, and quit.
View attachment 61275
Look at this, barely over 500 frags and they called it quits. That used to be 1 day of full fights before.

THEY HAVE CHARS, MONEY, TS, GUILDS AND EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW and instead of fighting for few more weeks and enjoying they quit?
Only to do it over again on next Kasteria, Realera, Realesta, Retrocores or any other new hot thing? I don't understand it?
Where is the appeal of playing like a mad man day and night for 7 days straight investing 20-30-50+ euros just to fight 2-3 days and quit? Wouldn't it make sense to continue playing slowly exping and progressing like a normal person 1-2 or more hours a day and fight 3-4 times a week.
View attachment 61276
Look at this, less than 25% of the guild is online at the peak time of the day, literally 2 weeks after the stars. And half of them are on trainers. So you have like 3-4 people in depots or doing something at 21h 2 weeks after the start, it was even worse around 18h when 5 ppl total were online.

Can someone explain this honestly? They blame Niebelski/Ruth/Marcus/Whoever is the host, and don't get me wrong, they are greedy people but they still give us a great product and polished games without bugs, kicks etc. I mean Kasteria/Realera/Realesta are online for 6-7 months now but players have left. You can't blame them for that, they literally host the server year-round now and people still leave, cry, and then come back next edition. Years ago, owners would close their servers while players still played, they were buggy as hell with broken donations and they still lasted way more somehow...

So people will quit now instead of continuing to fight and have fun. Blame Niebelski for something, then start his another edition in a month or two to repeat this hideous process of early levels and PG for a week only to fight for 3-4 days and quit.

It's honestly a fascinating process and case that should be studied by some psychiatrists.

Casual players are even worse, I've seen people with mounts and outfits that cost 50+ euros quitting because war teams left even tho they didn't even WAR or don't want to war.

I am still playing every day for an hour or so because it relaxes me and it's fun honestly but its getting hard to find people for BOSSES or DUNGEON, don't get me started on WARZONES or QUESTS because people are already leaving, because war teams left lmao..
The only stable server you talking about these requirements is tibiantis. The war is on since half a year for now. There's Rpg guilds, Pk teams
and war teams. So for your answer the reason is the OT community is really small nowadays specially for the 7.4-8.0 updates and most of them is playing there. People is mostly sick of this servers that last less than a year. And the ones you said they're following streamers mostly. It's frustrating for you and I get it but it's not just about the product. It's about the reputation.

The only stable server you talking about these requirements is tibiantis. The war is on since half a year for now. There's Rpg guilds, Pk teams
and war teams. So for your answer the reason is the OT community is really small nowadays specially for the 7.4-8.0 updates and most of them is playing there. People is mostly sick of this servers that last less than a year. And the ones you said they're following streamers mostly. It's frustrating for you and I get it but it's not just about the product. It's about the reputation.

Tibiantis is 7.4 full Hardcore, there is no way people of 25+ years with a job can play that server to any success...

I wish there was a medivia-like server of 8.0 tibia which has a big community...

7.4-7.6 tibias are boring for a lot of people...

For example we played Medivia 10 of us rls, got to like 60-70 and most of them quit because of no hotkeys for potions and runes etc... While its fun for pvp its annoying and boring for hunts...

There is definitely enough people to sustain one 8.0 serious project, but no one is willing to make it because it would take some work and would yield smaller profit than this Express ots.

Also don't get me wrong Tibiantis is amazing project and kudos to Owner and players for pushing thru low population and rought times.

And the war there is how war is supposed to be, guilds formed naturally and hate each other because of the fighting for best spawns and control of the server, not these 2 week war teams...

U believe same could be done with 8.0 base and someone could take the game in their own direction and have a lot of sucess

View attachment 61275

View attachment 61276

That is one of the reasons most normal people wont even bother playing ots anymore, I swear most people playing oldschool-ots nowdays are mentally challenged to some extent. Its the same bunch of mentally challenged people forming these 2 teams on every single popular server that is going online.

Boring grinding for 2 weeks, then fight for 3 days and after that quit. Rinse and repeat.

Its been like this for the last 6 years, and if you come back here in 6 years it will be the same people still following this sad repeating pattern.

Try another game or hobby. All of you social rejects are missing out.

My advice,do not use same email you do on rl tibia :D everytime Niebieski from legnica starts servers, i get damn 15 messages on my inbox "noreply, wrong tibia password" Dude really trying hard thinking some random is gonna use same password as on rl tibia (i dont even play rl tibia) But have account on their site just to point scums like niebieski out/

guys, can you really stop telling shits that niebieski changed name of ots just to get more money from your points XDD ? this is completly stupid XD
he made this server with rafonix, totally different streamer, and tibijka was rafonixs server. ofcouerse, extra bought points is a thing for him, but cmon, you asking someone, to leave you points from previous server, which you left, instead of keep playing, like rly, cmon guys, u rly so gipsy ?XD new server = new points, and thats rly nothing to blame for.

Dude, the thing that demotivates to play here is

1) nobody bans bots, and if do - they are banned for 3 days
2)Corrupted spoofed online list, which makes you dont want to play, because u doesnt even know how many people are playing the server
3)streamer that had to advertise the server, made 2 streams, and then just dissapeared (he was saying its "his server") and he made maybe 60 lvl max ? in 2 weeks XD ?
4)training monks
5)teamhunts that are not balanced (solo players got nothing, teamhunts have everything)

dont blame war players, war players is just around 5-10% of people that are playing server on start. but thats how it look like, when most of people that came were from rafonix stream, people that doesnt even play tibia normally. they left, because their streamer didint play anymore.

@Xaviv btw, you are one of these low iq people, that have argument "i have not enough time to be some1 on tibiantis !! i have job and wife now, i need to relax"
dude, you literally wasting time for couple years on 2 weeks servers, if you would start play tibiantis, playin 2h a day, you would have now lvl 100, and got acces to full content of it, plus be part of good community. stop saying bullshits.

and ye, 8.0 1x project is something interesting and would rly love to see that, but not from kasteria enginge, cuz this enginge is 0% from 8.0 tibia. not same dmg formula for sure.

also remember, that first numbers which was 2k online ? were completly liable. people just stoped to put xlog on trainers on noob chars, stoped their uhs/sd/gfb farms on trainers, which caused lower numbers, and when people see lower numbers, they just quiting. but u still have stable server to play lol

Last edited:
guys, can you really stop telling shits that niebieski changed name of ots just to get more money from your points XDD ? this is completly stupid XD
he made this server with rafonix, totally different streamer, and tibijka was rafonixs server. ofcouerse, extra bought points is a thing for him, but cmon, you asking someone, to leave you points from previous server, which you left, instead of keep playing, like rly, cmon guys, u rly so gipsy ?XD new server = new points, and thats rly nothing to blame for.

Dude, the thing that demotivates to play here is

1) nobody bans bots, and if do - they are banned for 3 days
2)Corrupted spoofed online list, which makes you dont want to play, because u doesnt even know how many people are playing the server
3)streamer that had to advertise the server, made 2 streams, and then just dissapeared (he was saying its "his server") and he made maybe 60 lvl max ? in 2 weeks XD ?
4)training monks
5)teamhunts that are not balanced (solo players got nothing, teamhunts have everything)

dont blame war players, war players is just around 5-10% of people that are playing server on start. but thats how it look like, when most of people that came were from rafonix stream, people that doesnt even play tibia normally. they left, because their streamer didint play anymore.

@Xaviv btw, you are one of these low iq people, that have argument "i have not enough time to be some1 on tibiantis !! i have job and wife now, i need to relax"
dude, you literally wasting time for couple years on 2 weeks servers, if you would start play tibiantis, playin 2h a day, you would have now lvl 100, and got acces to full content of it, plus be part of good community. stop saying bullshits.

and ye, 8.0 1x project is something interesting and would rly love to see that, but not from kasteria enginge, cuz this enginge is 0% from 8.0 tibia. not same dmg formula for sure.

also remember, that first numbers which was 2k online ? were completly liable. people just stoped to put xlog on trainers on noob chars, stoped their uhs/sd/gfb farms on trainers, which caused lower numbers, and when people see lower numbers, they just quiting. but u still have stable server to play lol

Lmao how am I low IQ because I don't like 7.4 servers especially super mega hardcore one... read my post i even said I don't like no hotkeys tibia its unfun for me personally and my friend group...

Sweet spot is 8.0, even 7.92 (but there are no 7.92 server anymore) it doesnt even have to be mega longterm but something decent like 3 4 months, but whatever I gave up, no onr is developing 8.0 besides Niebelski and Ruth and they showed they are incapable or unwilling to run such a project... I am just going to play official tibia even tho I hate what it turned into

no onr is developing 8.0 besides Niebelski and Ruth and they showed they are incapable or unwilling to run such a project.
Niebieski - unwilling
Ruth - incapable
7.92 -> 1 server online with 0 players
8.0 -> 1 server online with 0 players
Why would people try to develop new server on those versions
8.0 new server even with proper dmg formulas, best exp spots, no p2w, best rates, "best everything" will be trash talked by punio to his fans because it is competition to spoofera (maybe not if you pay him to play etc)
also you have to fight vs tibijka/kasteria on 8.0
Making a successful 8.0 server right now (rl map, pvp focused) is a huge amount of work (in terms of development, knowledge), huge investment in money (advertisement) and also propably leaders would like to get money to play on 1st edition because they won't join "random" developer.
Also with proper programming you will make more money from working than making nostalgic ots on dying game

This Nostalrious Brazilian 8.0 server (olders.online) showed a little bit where Kasteria is lacking...

• No spoof (yes mc's are allowed) but no fake 400-500 in trainers and so the server is on otservlist.org which brings in at least 100 randoms etc...
  • Cheaper and not necessary donations. NO PACC for 8 EUROS a month like on Kasteria. NO PRAYS so you need to donate for cards since u can't obtain them thru game.
  • FREE RETRO OUTFITS, FREE BASE OUTFITS, ADDON ITEMS ACTUALLY DROP FROM MONSTERS NOT LIKE 0.5 SHT FOR ADDON ITEMS ON KASTERIA.
  • More interesting map with addition of YALAHAR and FARMINE (nostalgia for most popular tibia 8.6 but with our 8.0 mechanics), and 2 custom cities, not just random spawns pluckered everywhere....
  • MAAAARKEEEEEET IN DEPOT IS SUCH A QUALITY OF LIFE ADITION. I've proposed it here few times and got laughed at. Who has hours a day free to stand at depot and write in trade that he sells/buys random sht that he needs... no one in their right mind... Then ppl see dead trade chat and assume OT is dead...

Don't get me wrong, OLDERS is much worse engine and client wise but its been much more fun to play...

Olders has way better client, fps not dropping.
Its way different ot than kasteria, so u cant compare them, mechanics are different, dmg is different (i like olders way more)
but still, same and one problem, trainers and 0 bots banned, i reported a guy for 4 days straight + even messaged on instagram, 0 response XD

Back