• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom / 8.0] Tibijka RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 3 AUGUST 18:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://tibijka.net
Server Address
tibijka.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Olders has way better client, fps not dropping.
Its way different ot than kasteria, so u cant compare them, mechanics are different, dmg is different (i like olders way more)
but still, same and one problem, trainers and 0 bots banned, i reported a guy for 4 days straight + even messaged on instagram, 0 response XD

It has a same bug for fps drop when u drag bps and same fix...

Yea dmg is different but its the same premise.

Client just seems a lot buggier on Olders side with less functions (analyzers, task tracker, autoloot , etc)

Also map looks way uglier not polished in a lot of places...

But I have to agree somehow its more fun

the thing is, the whole task tgrackers, analyzers etc are useless functions. only auto loot is something really great, rest is "trash function" which just is there, to have a post on new edition "ANOTHER THING THAT WE ADDED ....." xD

Olders has way better client, fps not dropping.
Its way different ot than kasteria, so u cant compare them, mechanics are different, dmg is different (i like olders way more)
but still, same and one problem, trainers and 0 bots banned, i reported a guy for 4 days straight + even messaged on instagram, 0 response XD
You’re wrong with „0 bots banned“. I know a lot of people who got banned. Don’t forget about the different time zones. Unfortunately the GMs of olders start to be online at like afternoon CEST which you can also see in the banning list.
Trainers isn’t actually a problem as long as they are not used for spoofing. I think the skill rate is low enough to not have 80+ skills within 2-3 days like you have them on Kasteria/Tibijka.

This Nostalrious Brazilian 8.0 server (olders.online) showed a little bit where Kasteria is lacking...

• No spoof (yes mc's are allowed) but no fake 400-500 in trainers and so the server is on otservlist.org which brings in at least 100 randoms etc...
  • Cheaper and not necessary donations. NO PACC for 8 EUROS a month like on Kasteria. NO PRAYS so you need to donate for cards since u can't obtain them thru game.
  • FREE RETRO OUTFITS, FREE BASE OUTFITS, ADDON ITEMS ACTUALLY DROP FROM MONSTERS NOT LIKE 0.5 SHT FOR ADDON ITEMS ON KASTERIA.
  • More interesting map with addition of YALAHAR and FARMINE (nostalgia for most popular tibia 8.6 but with our 8.0 mechanics), and 2 custom cities, not just random spawns pluckered everywhere....
  • MAAAARKEEEEEET IN DEPOT IS SUCH A QUALITY OF LIFE ADITION. I've proposed it here few times and got laughed at. Who has hours a day free to stand at depot and write in trade that he sells/buys random sht that he needs... no one in their right mind... Then ppl see dead trade chat and assume OT is dead...

Don't get me wrong, OLDERS is much worse engine and client wise but its been much more fun to play...
Hello, I will skip first point as it’s full bull*hit but gonna refer to the rest.

2) if you are telling me that having aol, blessings, items that regenerate your hp/mana, temple scroll, coins for visiting in-game bosses in store are not necessary donations and blaming preys that break game much less than these above especially after their reduction then I guess community has been changed - I’m hundred percent sure that if I would add such things you wouldnt be so polite to me

4) What is better in having ten of the cities instead of improving current map places that were not used at all and been forgotten by most of the players? There was an idea to implement yalahar and then most of the players from teams were hating such idea and currently you are just protecting it? Seems like some of the community have „Kasteria syndrome” and hating everything that we have while protecting everything else even if this is much worse product.

5) That actually is the point which I started to like. Yes, back in times I was against such things as I thought its nostalgic to use trade channels/visit other players to buy needed item etc but I get that such things are just breaking game for those who play 2 hours daily and dont want to spent these time on trade finding needed items. Thats why we already started to work on it and on some other things to improve QoL on Kasteria.

Regards.

Hello, I will skip first point as it’s full bull*hit but gonna refer to the rest.

2) if you are telling me that having aol, blessings, items that regenerate your hp/mana, temple scroll, coins for visiting in-game bosses in store are not necessary donations and blaming preys that break game much less than these above especially after their reduction then I guess community has been changed - I’m hundred percent sure that if I would add such things you wouldnt be so polite to me

4) What is better in having ten of the cities instead of improving current map places that were not used at all and been forgotten by most of the players? There was an idea to implement yalahar and then most of the players from teams were hating such idea and currently you are just protecting it? Seems like some of the community have „Kasteria syndrome” and hating everything that we have while protecting everything else even if this is much worse product.

5) That actually is the point which I started to like. Yes, back in times I was against such things as I thought its nostalgic to use trade channels/visit other players to buy needed item etc but I get that such things are just breaking game for those who play 2 hours daily and dont want to spent these time on trade finding needed items. Thats why we already started to work on it and on some other things to improve QoL on Kasteria.

Regards.

Map point i kinda agree... Farmine is stupid but Yalahar i somewhat fun, but thats not important...

But it feels like you are adding wrong spawn at to easy... and then tombs (which are essence of old tibia are neglected). I proposed earlier that tombs should be boosted but was ignored. Not insanely boosted but slighlty adjusted since no one expes there outside the 60lvl tomb...

You need to readjust some of the monsters like Grim Reapers which are too easy to exp especially for sorcerers...

Market is necessary for smaller items like addon items, time rings, assassin stars...
If you could program so you could sell bp of made runes that would be insane...

As I said your server is superior in gameplay and client, but somehow its getting less and lesa fun... You are boycotted by few teams and since mitch is inactive lately there isnt much competition for polacks.

I honestly dont know how you can get more active and engaged community but the fact is the thing arent working

Regards.
I really like the idea that you work on a market and also try to work on the quality of Kasteria to maybe get more players back to the server. Keep us updated! Maybe more players/teams will join your next edition/world this time.

Regarding your 2. point: He didn’t say that the items in shop are better but compared to preys they are not really needed to have a huge advantage in getting lvls/cash faster. Let’s be honest.. since there is preys the balance Kasteria offered some years ago is gone. Either it’s people with too much time or too much rl money that have that advantage and the others have huge problems to keep up.
I also like that most of the oldschool skins on olders are free or available by quests ingame and that premium is free but you need to buy djinns/rashid in the shop. We all know that you somehow need to make money but I’m sure you can find other ways which are not pay2win and still want to be purchased by players. Maybe you can also work on prices as olders offers a cheaper price system but still make decent money with the really important shop items.

4) I agree that the cities and spawns on olders are too many and I definitely prefer the Kasteria approach by just adding spawns to the real 8.0 map but most of the players don’t like the new baldur/bruthus spawns and the grim reaper spawns in Dara is too overpowered. You should rework those spawns for sure. Maybe you should also add access quests like banuta etc. and maybe even one for bruthus/baldur if you want to keep those spawns. This might make the gameplay more interesting/team oriented to most of the players as I recognized on olders and realera.

I really like the idea that you work on a market and also try to work on the quality of Kasteria to maybe get more players back to the server. Keep us updated! Maybe more players/teams will join your next edition/world this time.

Regarding your 2. point: He didn’t say that the items in shop are better but compared to preys they are not really needed to have a huge advantage in getting lvls/cash faster. Let’s be honest.. since there is preys the balance Kasteria offered some years ago is gone. Either it’s people with too much time or too much rl money that have that advantage and the others have huge problems to keep up.
I also like that most of the oldschool skins on olders are free or available by quests ingame and that premium is free but you need to buy djinns/rashid in the shop. We all know that you somehow need to make money but I’m sure you can find other ways which are not pay2win and still want to be purchased by players. Maybe you can also work on prices as olders offers a cheaper price system but still make decent money with the really important shop items.

4) I agree that the cities and spawns on olders are too many and I definitely prefer the Kasteria approach by just adding spawns to the real 8.0 map but most of the players don’t like the new baldur/bruthus spawns and the grim reaper spawns in Dara is too overpowered. You should rework those spawns for sure. Maybe you should also add access quests like banuta etc. and maybe even one for bruthus/baldur if you want to keep those spawns. This might make the gameplay more interesting/team oriented to most of the players as I recognized on olders and realera.
Top spawns should have acesses behind them, for example brutus/buldur could be last floor below banuta or ice island at svarg etc...

Grin reapers need to be buffed to be honest, their dmg is non existant, level 80 paladins hunt then without worry of dying.. level 120 mage or paladin can lure 3 4 of them no problem and use aoe dmg spells etc...

They need to buff their dmg by alot
Post automatically merged:

Let me just add few more things good or bad just so we can have a healthy discussion. I prefer Kasteria as its server from Europe and has a better developers as it would seem. that's the only reason I am writing in the first place. If I didn't care I wouldn't write.

1. BAD - Shared party exp is broken. 100% for 4 vocations only favors few players from war teams with nothing but time on their hands. You can take a look at the hight scores there, only war players in top 30. So points for Kasteria staff for listening and balancing that out.

2. GOOD - LOOT, loot somehow feels much better suited. There are more things to loot and move economy like addon items, but somehow there is still less cash which is good. I think that's due to TASK system leaning more towards exp side (which still isn't high) than money side. Where on Kasteria it's easy to cycle thru money tasks once u are 100 level and get to like 2kk, which is bad.
This also helps the price of DONATION items stay low and affordable for casual players... Olders COINS/DONATIONS are same price 10 days after as they were 3rd day, while Kasteria exponentially rises until everyone has enough cash to not need to sell donations...

Selling donations is form of a economy as well. Richer ppl in RL donate and sell scrolls/points to players that have more time and can earn cash thru game, and there is nothing wrong with that. But if u can get to 2kk easily thru gameplay in 2 days, there is no need to do that. This would benefit the Kasteria server even more since they would be making more money.

3. PALADIN BALANCE. Paladin in 8.0 was a a strongest vocation because it was easiest to exp and so you would be 30-40 levels higher than ur average mage and have that advantage in war. But right here paladins are money machines and that's it. LAST 5 editions of Kasteria there were no paladins in top 20 even. No war team wants them etc...

While infernal arrows helped, they are really expensive and gated behind warzones points, and for full power you need WARZONE bow, which is cool if server lasted long, but when u get the bow server is already pretty much over.

PALADINS on kasteria need infernal arrows earlier and also bigger and more unique bots/crossbows.
They also need Infernal bolts to be available in shop (expensive tho) so you could hit more than with assassin stars, but in turn you wouldn't have a shield and hunting would be much risker.

So for RPs to be viable on kasteria again, you need MORE unique BOWS and CROSSBOWS with modifiers. Easier access to Infernal arrows and more bolts/Infernal bolts in shop.

Last edited:
I´ve been a spectator for long on the forum regarding Kasteria and I do like the server, but there´s potential for improvement. Below is some thoughts on how.

I don’t mind paying for a game since all games today is pay2win featured and creators should be rewarded for their work. Hosting a platform like this is not free. But the game has to be balanced on the pay2win features in order to attract a broader audience; input on this would be to take away prey system since this is the main difference between pay2win and free playing on Kasteria. From what I´ve seen, one of the most asked features to be changed is to delete the prey system to create a more equal server. It might lower the income but give you new players and server would maybe last longer. Doing it might shut up a lot people as well and we´ll see if it gives a positive impact.

My biggest question mark is the repeated drop after 2-3 weeks, which I believe is one of the main reason people, is unwilling to put in the effort and start playing the servers again and again. Looking to myself, I would like increased content after 120-150 lvl such as EQ and quests. This since warzone, quests and character potential is done by that lvl and getting the last EQ from all dusts is almost impossible.. Tibias original content ends around lvl 150 so there’s nothing to play for besides xp or war. By increasing content of EQ and Quests there will be more for the user base to explore even when reaching lvl 150 in 2 weeks. I think this would keep both RPG and war players for some extra weeks.

The main reason most of the players play is to war. Fighting after a while becomes boring since there´s nothing connected to it. The suggestion here is to implement a war-reward system besides the “guild bonus”. This could be tasks such as “first frag”, “heal more than 100,000hp”, “kill 10 people” etc. By doing this you would earn war tokens for which you can buy custom items, potentially PVP items. Doing this implementation would increase the commitment from the war community (which is by far the biggest user base on OT) and attract RPG players to contribute in wars, resulting in a more involved community that play for longer time.

To touch on your donation point where you say they sell shield and boots while u dont sell anything bla bla...

Shield and boots are also wrong, you have the right approach with mostly cosmetics but you are also hiding everything cosmetic and some other thing behind paywall...

For example Assassin starts are hidden behind 10euro paywall of base assasin outfit... it would be fine for hardcore or long term server... but here if u wanna play pally and not pay extra for starts u have to donate 10 more euros on top of evrything...

All outfits are hidden by donations... you just cant lot enough addon items so no one bothers, maybe the market will change that, I doubt, but we shall see..

Also, only 1 mount is obtainable thru gameplay.
Some people like to collect sht, thats their purpose in games, and here only way to collect is to pay $$$. Why not have 10 more mounts dropped by bosses, warzone, events etc.... you can add 50 more mounts to shop people are still gonna buy them. Like now, everyone can do Arena at 100 but people still buy mounts...
But its also semmi hidden for knights as they have to take the weapon from arena so they cant take mount...

You act as if your shop is not greedy because you dont have items or straight cash but you are still expensive as hell and hiding a lot of things behind paywall... you raised prices slowly from last year and dint get the crap for it...

Olders shop is basically what a server should have. boosted at early game but shit at late game, so you only have to invest at early game for boots shield and aol, like 8 eur, and not donate anymore for prey cards, premium every 14 days, emblems, addon items (on kasteria u even put it lower rate so u can get more donations for addon items), mounts etc etc.

Basically your shop is pay2win, and olders isnt.

All people I know they just donated for boots and shield, and that's all, even those items are worthless on lategame.

Olders shop is basically what a server should have. boosted at early game but shit at late game, so you only have to invest at early game for boots shield and aol, like 8 eur, and not donate anymore for prey cards, premium every 14 days, emblems, addon items (on kasteria u even put it lower rate so u can get more donations for addon items), mounts etc etc.

All people I know they just donated for boots and shield, and that's all, even those items are worthless on lategame.
I have to agree with Arny for the first time ever and even boots and shield.are 100k.each still 2 weeks after start, which is nothing and they are not necessary as a lot of people got 100+ easy without then...

Also u are not pressured into buying djinn scroll as thetr is market and u can just leave items for 500gp or 1k lower there and sell them without hustle.

But also client is much worse... map restarts and deletes for no reason, random kicks a lot of people are experiencing and a lot of small thing like guild wat scores not showing in guild Chanel, no analyzers so u cant really see ur exp/h nicely.
Or more.importantly a really annoying thing is that monsters move waaay to much so u cant hit them with vis normally...

Also it takes staff way to much time to fix small bugs, like stack dmg not working as it should 8.0 etc

bro your server is done. you had your time noone gon play what spoof server with 500 spoofs on trainers bb

no more hawaii with family for niebeski

I have to agree with Arny for the first time ever and even boots and shield.are 100k.each still 2 weeks after start, which is nothing and they are not necessary as a lot of people got 100+ easy without then...

Also u are not pressured into buying djinn scroll as thetr is market and u can just leave items for 500gp or 1k lower there and sell them without hustle.

But also client is much worse... map restarts and deletes for no reason, random kicks a lot of people are experiencing and a lot of small thing like guild wat scores not showing in guild Chanel, no analyzers so u cant really see ur exp/h nicely.
Or more.importantly a really annoying thing is that monsters move waaay to much so u cant hit them with vis normally...

Also it takes staff way to much time to fix small bugs, like stack dmg not working as it should 8.0 etc
He can copy everything from (Olders.Online) but he can't recovery the reputation that he lost doing spoofs and other shits. All server has small issues to fix! Olders just started and looks much better than Kasteria that is on 8.0 for many years.

Wolf Of Wall Street Laugh GIF

bro your server is done. you had your time noone gon play what spoof server with 500 spoofs on trainers bb

no more hawaii with family for niebeski
olders is spoofed too. first 2 days of server 1.2k online, then after server save he made more trainers rooms, boom 2k online. if you hate one guy for something, then hate all that are doin this

also shittalking about banning boters, nobody respond on my reports on ctrl+r on olders.online, and i was reporting boters for couple days. same shit here and there.

2-3 editions and u gonna hate this olders same as kasteria, cuz they doin same mistakes

olders is spoofed too. first 2 days of server 1.2k online, then after server save he made more trainers rooms, boom 2k online. if you hate one guy for something, then hate all that are doin this
Olders is TOP 1 of otservlist and there's players in every city and hunts. Just open cast to see many players hunting, I think that you are not playing the game and are some cousin of Nieb HAHAHAHA

trainers = spoof
olders = bot is allowed
tibijka = bot is allowed
kasteria = bot is allowed
No one ban ppl who use sio, e ring script, healing on casts.

trainers = spoof
olders = bot is allowed
tibijka = bot is allowed
kasteria = bot is allowed
No one ban ppl who use sio, e ring script, healing on casts.
You know why? Because 90% of people use bots in some form and more importantly i am pretty sure they get cut from sites that sell bots at leadt 20-30%, same deal official tibia had with elfbot...

Its easy to block a software that injects into your client once its public and available, so only on reason not to it... because they are making more money because of bots..

Official tibia only banned bots when they started making more money from cosmetics and stuff until then they had a decent income from elfbot, magebot, etc...

So, temple scroll is not p2w? You are protecting that server just because you hate me, I guarantee that if I would add such items which gives mana/hp, aol, temple scroll etc to the store you would be hating it same as you do on other things we do.

Anyway, we are working on huge updates, you'll be surprised ;-)

Last edited:
So, temple scroll is not p2w? You are protecting that server just because you hate me, I guarantee that if I would add such items which gives mana/hp, aol, temple scroll etc to the store you would be hating it same as you do on other things we do.

Anyway, we are working on huge updates, you'll be surprised ;-)
Yeah, ur server dont work coz community etc etc etc bla bla bla bla... keep crying, already 2 editions without teams, cant wait for your next updates.

Back