• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Shadowsong Wow! That really looks amaizing :eek: Can't wait to see it in game :eek:
Also you can check new upgraded shopmodule, link in my signature ;)
Cheers,
margoh.

@drakylucas, yes, but for every category, you need to make callout in lua file + make new otuis. Also you need to make callouts for every button in those otuis. On this new one, you just add item to config and thats all ;)

@margoh
I didn't talk about the script, just about the user interface (visual)

the script for game_shop link that I sent here is horrible (and I didn't checked you script), but they have a good programmer (Tarjei) for do it for them :p
TIP: for modules like SHOP, is good receive the table from TFS with items/values because u can create new items, update prices, etc without change client.
(for send / receive a table, u should write the table as string, send the string to otclient using opcode and read by client using this:

function opCodes(self, opcode, buffer)
shop = {}
shop = loadstring("return " ..buffer)()
end

Hey Shiva, is there a way to find a Venomfang Dagger now a days?

shiva pls fix berserkers frenzy spell that drops blood orbs everywhere even where u cant reach it the spell is totally useless.

Change it so that u have the same chance to get hp and rage without moving to blood orbs its alot better or change it so that u get lifesteal like ( just example 10% )for 20 sec and 5% chance to get 5 rage or something

shiva pls fix berserkers frenzy spell that drops blood orbs everywhere even where u cant reach it the spell is totally useless.

Change it so that u have the same chance to get hp and rage without moving to blood orbs its alot better or change it so that u get lifesteal like ( just example 10% )for 20 sec and 5% chance to get 5 rage or something

Man, please add any kind of proposal on bitbucket or at otland.

Today we may be able to finish the investigation because the test server is finally working, but to run the open beta we'll need to wait at least until tomorrow (if the investigation is finished tonight).

I am really sorry that this happened this way, and while I know many of you who are not guilty of anything are just itching to get back and play, please understand that we have to do this thoroughly and properly in order to resume testing with the best quality. Like I showed in the posts above, the progress on the server is not suffering because of this downtime, as we are still doing work on a daily basis.

Today we may be able to finish the investigation because the test server is finally working, but to run the open beta we'll need to wait at least until tomorrow (if the investigation is finished tonight).
I am really sorry that this happened this way, and while I know many of you who are not guilty of anything are just itching to get back and play, please understand that we have to do this thoroughly and properly in order to resume testing with the best quality. Like I showed in the posts above, the progress on the server is not suffering because of this downtime, as we are still doing work on a daily basis.

Did you have time to do any of the necromancer changes? Or can we have a list of any of the planned changes?

Almost forgott to say: you cant Set Marks on the minimap without getting bugged like when you Put a Mark the Client will freeze After logout or ctrl+g to switch chars

Almost forgott to say: you cant Set Marks on the minimap without getting bugged like when you Put a Mark the Client will freeze After logout or ctrl+g to switch chars
This has been a known issue for long, @BeniS will most likely be able to fix it though.

Please don't report stuff here, that's what the report board is for.

Wow, is confusing to have the newest changes under an old changelog entry instead of a new one.

Happy to see the range of all spears being nerfed. Spearmen no longer match or even out range Marksmen and Hunters while being tankier as well :)
Yelling buff for level 1 players is significant. Hope it won't turn out to be op.

Status
Not open for further replies.