• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Well, the investigation is over and we'll start taking action on the database tonight. Tarjei is sleeping so we'll need to wait for him tomorrow to put it online, but that's about it. Unless he doesn't show up tomorrow, or some massive problem appears, the server should be up tomorrow (technically today, I say "tomorrow" because for me, it's "tomorrow" only after i've slept and woken up) :D

You see a dead human (Vol: 10).
You recognize Tarjei. He was killed by unknow.

is Tarjei still alive?

Yeah he's alive, we're speaking right now. We are about to start removing characters as soon as Silence is back online, which should not be long.
The list of offenders is as follows:

Scheduled for deletion (the punishment will be applied to every other character on the account of offenders):
Da Vincii, Meme, Synnical, Aywen, Blazztukky, Venom, Goddess Kali, Alchemist, Dollyndo, Relvyn, Tortua, Ark Flass, Sieglino, Zekksz...

Scheduled for quarantine, questioning, or item fixes/removal:
(In case of a single bugged item or accidentally bugged item(s), the item will be removed and replaced with a regular version of it with some compensation in terms of Hollow Augments, etc.)
Basically, some people from this list may or may not be offenders, while others simply are in possession of a single bugged item that was not abused and needs to be removed, the cases are very varying though.

Homie Quan, Serenity, Tabun, Uber Joshua, Cruelflix Warrior, Hisoka, Draky Lucas, Rakshasha, Xaze, Rawcus, Abaddon, Nureha, Dagoon, Fanco, Hawks, Sapphirepig, Acu, Hiago, Ms Evil, Soman, Szeryfka.

Over a thousand characters were investigated and we believe we managed to narrow the list down to contain all the cases of serious abuse. Something may or may not have slipped through our fingers, but it will come up eventually as these things are easy to detect, especially in low quantities of abuser characters.

By publishing this, I mean no disrespect, even though it has harmed the progress of the testing. The list is here so you can see if you're on the list and know what's happening, though I'm aware that those who have abused are also aware of their actions without me saying anything. Anyone interested in more details about what will happen to their character/account can PM me.

Last edited:
Proud to NOT be on the list :cool:

PS. Do we need to download the new client when the servers go back online?

We are about to start removing characters as soon as Silence is back online, which should not be long.
Welcome to Necronia - a server where you need at least 3 guys to delete ~15 characters. XD
One is reading out loud the name, second whispers a satanic curse, and the third one is finally pressing "Delete" on the keyboard. :cool:
#nooffense

most important, when the server go back online? =P
Well, if it wasn't mentioned, then its not so important. xD

- Shadowsong: "I say "tomorrow" because for me, it's "tomorrow" only after i've slept and woken up :D"

Sadly Shiva never sleeps......

Oh... busted D;

YME4c6U.jpg

Yeah he's alive, we're speaking right now. We are about to start removing characters as soon as Silence is back online, which should not be long.
The list of offenders is as follows:

Scheduled for quarantine, questioning, or item fixes/removal:
(In case of a single bugged item or accidentally bugged item(s), the item will be removed and replaced with a regular version of it with some compensation in terms of Hollow Augments, etc.)
Basically, some people from this list may or may not be offenders, while others simply are in possession of a single bugged item that was not abused and needs to be removed, the cases are very varying though.

Homie Quan, Serenity, Tabun, Uber Joshua, Cruelflix Warrior, Hisoka, Draky Lucas, Rakshasha, Xaze, Rawcus, Abaddon, Nureha, Dagoon, Fanco, Hawks, Sapphirepig, Acu, Hiago, Ms Evil, Soman, Szeryfka.

Over a thousand characters were investigated and we believe we managed to narrow the list down to contain all the cases of serious abuse. Something may or may not have slipped through our fingers, but it will come up eventually as these things are easy to detect, especially in low quantities of abuser characters.

Ehm, I'd like to know why I'm on that list, I haven't done anything T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.