• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
=O Some help? kkkk
Sem%20tiacutetulo_zpsk3hm2fvw.png

@Derlexy
The server isn't up yet. Earliest it will be this evening, but it can be some other day this week as well. Expect people going crazy here when it's up again.

@Derlexy
The server isn't up yet. Earliest it will be this evening, but it can be some other day this week as well. Expect people going crazy here when it's up again.
Oh, okey...
I've asked bcause i saw 49 players online in the website, so i thinked the server is on =P
But ty =)

I'd like to share my feedback about this situation.
Actually, there are people who care about testing, and helping you to push the best bugless version of Necronia after the end of beta. I'd prefer not to waste my time on checking the fucking forums couple times a day while I could actually help testing some stuff out. I find it disrespectful keeping testers(who are here to help you ffs) on stand-by all the time without fair feedback(last post on the website is from 08.01 and the "official" forum seems quite dead). o_O

I could only understand why the server is still offline only if you are going to find all the bug abusers, get their IPs, ban them forever, find where do they and their families live, burn down their houses and make a big ass tab on necronia.com called "HALL OF SHAME" with nicknames, IRL pictures and IP addresses of retarded fucking idiots who were abusing bugs on a fucking open beta. :eek: :D :D
That's all, peace.:rolleyes:

Actually, there are people who care about testing, and helping you to push the best bugless version of Necronia after the end of beta. I'd prefer not to waste my time on checking the fucking forums couple times a day while I could actually help testing some stuff out. I find it disrespectful keeping testers(who are here to help you ffs) on stand-by all the time without fair feedback(last post on the website is from 08.01 and the "official" forum seems quite dead). o_O

I could only understand why the server is still offline only if you are going to find all the bug abusers, get their IPs, ban them forever, find where do they and their families live, burn down their houses and make a big ass tab on necronia.com called "HALL OF SHAME" with nicknames, IRL pictures and IP addresses of retarded fucking idiots who were abusing bugs on a fucking open beta. :eek: :D :D
Childish sums up this post :(

You can check the updates on the changelog section, every change they have made or even the ones that are not available now are on that section, very detailed.

@Snizzle Snap
Agreed.

You are overly dramatic. You are not in jersey shore. Snap back to reality and calm down.
I have checked constently since it went down to see if its up, but i have patience and other things i can do with my time. like ... cooking food... cleaning dishes... MY GOD I NEED IT OPEN !

Everyone wants them to open the server, but we have patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.