• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
server crashed :< RIP xDD

Well... there was a spell that supposedly did this, and I told Recklez to test it out when he can, so he did... and here we are. Unfortunately, Tarjei went out for a short time, the serv will be back as soon as he's here.

https://gyazo.com/77d7d6be90560579b9431b1ba1dc3508 is what it tells me, and i downloaded it straight from the website by the link on the top of the page.

So you do have the RAR package (extractor), and you've extracted it into a folder, and when you try to run Necronia.exe you get this?

What time do you think Tarjei will be back? and surprised there is no auto restarter?

What time do you think Tarjei will be back? and surprised there is no auto restarter?
There is an autorestarter but the problem is that the server has not crashed, just went into an infinite loop in a faulty script, but that doesn't kill the .exe, thus the restarter thinks the server is still running fine and won't restart it. He should be back any time now, gonna hit him up on the cellphone.

Blinkz, are you sure no firewall is/are blocking the file? I gotta a security notice first time i launched the program.

There is an autorestarter but the problem is that the server has not crashed, just went into an infinite loop in a faulty script, but that doesn't kill the .exe, thus the restarter thinks the server is still running fine and won't restart it. He should be back any time now, gonna hit him up on the cellphone.
You used to call me on my Cellphone
Blinkz, are you sure no firewall is/are blocking the file? I gotta a security notice first time i launched the program.
and yea it was just an issue where the client would go into the folder and would state that there was an issue and was corrupt, but however when id click ok it ran the client perfectly fine. Just a weird bug or whatever

and yea it was just an issue where the client would go into the folder and would state that there was an issue and was corrupt, but however when id click ok it ran the client perfectly fine. Just a weird bug or whatever
Ah, i know according to the exe i have 4 corrupted files. :p i get 4 errors before the client launches.

Still closed? :X
I wanna play haha, about lag, if possible and the team have time enough, try to update your server to TFS 1.2, is much more stable, less memory leaks and support more players online. (But, maybe it's hard to update your server, since I guess you did a lot of modifications on source code)

Well... there was a spell that supposedly did this, and I told Recklez to test it out when he can, so he did... and here we are. Unfortunately, Tarjei went out for a short time, the serv will be back as soon as he's here.

So you do have the RAR package (extractor), and you've extracted it into a folder, and when you try to run Necronia.exe you get this?

This is what happened to me, delete all your necronia files and download the client at this link (http://108.174.198.80/files/NecroniaExtract.exe)
It worked for me, the problem is you're using a older client (like I was) and it wont update properly

Still closed? :X
I wanna play haha, about lag, if possible and the team have time enough, try to update your server to TFS 1.2, is much more stable, less memory leaks and support more players online. (But, maybe it's hard to update your server, since I guess you did a lot of modifications on source code)
Just poitong out. It would take like 2-3 years for them to update it xd. :p There's like no 0.3.6 sourcode left. :p

This is what happened to me, delete all your necronia files and download the client at this link (http://108.174.198.80/files/NecroniaExtract.exe)
It worked for me, the problem is you're using a older client (like I was) and it wont update properly

Hey guys, I'm thinking, I could make an informative video about Necronia while Tarjei's gone. Any suggestions on what you wanna have a video of?
How to use basic systems like disintegration, smithing, fishing, etc.? Let me know.

ljAAAop.jpg
Start now.......

Waiting for Tarjei to come home, he went outside a while ago so he'll be back soon. I'd say an hour max.
He went OUTSIDE? he risked the vast expanse of that unknown place outside of the internet? brave man.
hope he makes it back alive.....

Hey guys, I'm thinking, I could make an informative video about Necronia while Tarjei's gone. Any suggestions on what you wanna have a video of?
How to use basic systems like disintegration, smithing, fishing, etc.? Let me know.

a video showing off the crafting would be great, like a basic walkthrough, then maybe show off some of the high level content of crafting effects

Status
Not open for further replies.