• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
The server's autorestarter was turned off due to running the server in debug mode. Tarjei needs to start the server himself and he went to bed a few hours ago. The server should hopefully be back online in roughly 5-ish hours.
The bright side, when we run in debug mode whatever caused the crash is able to be detected easily.
could you text him and test your luck? ;)

Will you kick everyone manually from the server? A lot of people were probably hunting and/or outside of pz, I doubt they all will be ready to login as soon as the server comes back up.
The server crashed, and will be rolled back to the last save point due to data loss. When it restarts nobody will be online either till they log in. All they have to be careful of is that they may log in at a full spawn.

So i guess the server is still down?
Since i cant seem to login, does anyone else have this problem too?

A saphire gem, 2 bloodfang daggers, a bow and some creature products. Still looking for my sword ;P
Just recorded this a few mins ago (excuse the bad quality, my video recorder sucks I guess :C )
Congrats! Any nice loot?

A saphire gem, 2 bloodfang daggers, a bow and some creature products. Still looking for my sword ;P
Are you guys using those bloodfang daggers? If not I would like to buy them for my character on Sattnyr. I can pay you in Sattnyr (only money and ores there) and on Avernum (got items and money there).

Last edited:
No, I'm not using them atm. When the server get online again msg me on Hawky.
Are you guys using those bloodfang daggers? If not I would like to buy them for my character on Sattnyr. I can pay you in Sattnyr (only money and ores there) and on Avernum (got items and money there).

Hey Ricard,

I was wondering if you could show me where you killed all those wormmothers or whatever they were called. So i can farm them a little bit for me and my brother. Since i really would like to have those daggers.

Server is online btw.

Im online: nick Hawky
Hey Ricard,

I was wondering if you could show me where you killed all those wormmothers or whatever they were called. So i can farm them a little bit for me and my brother. Since i really would like to have those daggers.

Server is online btw.

I had equipment on my mage, IGN: Blink, it got removed and had some platinum coins in my hand and a few bps with materials. My warrior(?) had suddenly eq and my shadowstalker aswell? What happend?

About 1.5 months ago there was a hosting issue (helpdesk couldn't reach the server either) causing a rollback of 2 weeks and the lost of everything people carried with them. To compensate for the lose a script was made that would refund people a backpack with some ores, money and stuff based on their level.
When open beta started somehow the scripts, which was believed to be deleted, activated four times causing closed beta players to have a few of those backpacks.

About 1.5 months ago there was a hosting issue (helpdesk couldn't reach the server either) causing a rollback of 2 weeks and the lost of everything people carried with them. To compensate for the lose a script was made that would refund people a backpack with some ores, money and stuff based on their level.
When open beta started somehow the scripts, which was believed to be deleted, activated four times causing closed beta players to have a few of those backpacks.

that explains my few backpacks, and why there was no room for the equipment then. Would like to play now again theres like 40+ ppl on.

They are giving feedback which is good, but it may not have been written in the perfect way nor are my pieces.

Food maintenance is quite a task at the start yes. Rats and earthcrawlers luckily have particles that regen some of your health and mana when you kill them making food not needed for the first few levels (I haven't tried mage yet) and rats drop plenty of food. After rats it becomes harder yes and I mainly use potions then and just eat what I loot (wasn't till level 13 or 14 that I started buying food).

I have no experience with cooking since I only cooked when I had to do it for quests, but it seems pretty useless less. Glad to see that it will change, although it probably doesn't and should have high priority. Cooking will only add real value if it provides perks other than increased regeneration I think. Having something with for example 50 Vitoa A and B which beats every kind of food just equals 2 potions (especially since it replaces the food you would use otherwise), but is much harder to obtain.
Even if you can pot for example, you can have a great regain while at the same time take potions.
As you have exhaust with pots ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.