• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
I've playing Shadowstriker for a long time, and yes, they are spending too much soul and mana, it's a very "expensive" class, because you have to buy some crystals and it's not cheap. The spells are not doing a good damage, especially the Shadow Dagger Throw (don't remember the name), doing a very low damage and costing too much soul. For me, Shadowstrikers were very nerfed. Compared to a Berserker that spells are doing much more damage, they don't spend soul and their hunting spells are doing a better damage for a low mana cost.

ye shadowstriker suxs xD

@Destruckto
You should try watermelons, they have 6? eney and 11 Aoni. The soul costs for Shadowstrikers however seems to be too high yes. Here's a discussion about shadowstrikers: http://opentibia.net/topic/174249-shadowstriker-feedback/

It's logical that your defense is weak as a defender when low on hp. You have to balance between offense and defense and the place you hunt decide how far offensive you can go. Having a blocker allows you to go full offensive as well. Their maximum damage could be low, but I don't know since I haven't played it.

Venom is nothing else than delayed damage on you. It doesn't has to be expensive as long as you let a monster proc it before it gets too high.

For the taunting: there are items that can help you with taunting as well. Again no idea if that's enough since I don't play defender.

Your last point is very valid however there is a significant problem when spearmen can hit for 4000 on a regular attack. Granted this is from a lvl 110 with the best gear - this is still an unacceptable number since many other vocations cant reach more than 400.
The numbers are getting crazier with the day. Dealing 4k with a regular hit means he would deal 15588 damage with a crit, I gotta ask this guy for my team to kill probot. But joking aside, yes, they deal too much damage as well, but this will be reduced anyway. Beside that the insane crits are due to crit damage being (normal damage ^1.164) which will be changed to a simple 2x.

Well, im not sure if it was a crit or not. It may have been a crit in the first place, either way still absurdly high.

there is simple solution for this damage.

Remove glaciar spear from game until it's fixed.

@896896
Bro no offense.

How did You manage to get 44 blacksmith ? in that short peroid.

Kain who has same 44 lvl, have high lumber/mining skills and You?

You're 64 in mining rank (44 skill) 5'th page.
and 16 in lumberjakcing rank (38 skill) second page.

there is simple solution for this damage.

Remove glaciar spear from game until it's fixed.

@896896
Bro no offense.

How did You manage to get 44 blacksmith ? in that short peroid.

Kain who has same 44 lvl, have high lumber/mining skills and You?

You're 64 in mining rank (44 skill) 5'th page.
and 16 in lumberjakcing rank (38 skill) second page.
Our group decided to keep a blacksmither, instead of everyone leveling it, people have pitched in several hundreds of wood and iron to help him level

Oh even better you worked as team.
So if You abused some bug's i guess
You could or already did some bugged stuff for him
True or false ?

Oh even better you worked as team.
So if You abused some bug's i guess
You could or already did some bugged stuff for him
True or false ?
You're delusional, some items require blacksmithing 40+, it's a waste of materials and time having 7 people all level blacksmithing seperately.
You need to stop acting like a saint and trying to be Sherlock Holmes.

Hehe don't be angry man.
Why so serious ?
Im not saint, and You're probably reason of my deletion dont you ? :)

Last edited:
Any news of when the server will be approx online again?

Any news of when the server will be approx online again?

You got the information on website.
"can expect the server to be offline for a minimum of 100 hours."
~5 days from 2016-01-08

During installing the client i have a problem: "Windows can not find 'necronia.exe ". Make sure you typed the name correctly and try again."

Translate by google, sorry for English ;x

During installing the client i have a problem: "Windows can not find 'necronia.exe ". Make sure you typed the name correctly and try again."

You will be able to play anyway so don't worry.

same to me just extract it not install it

Perhaps a way to make it so I can keybind more keys but they only work when wasd is on? So I can bind say heal to "e" ;o
You can already do this in hotkeys, click Add then press the key you want to add.

But I will need to make it so alphanumeric hotkeys are disabled when typing in chat.

You can already do this in hotkeys, click Add then press the key you want to add.

But I will need to make it so alphanumeric hotkeys are disabled when typing in chat.
That's what I ment, I'm just god awful at phrasing suggestions sometimes lol.

aw man, i discover the game on open beta today and 1 minute after its closed :D just my luck...however, not reporting bugs and abusing them during beta (or any moment on the game) seems stupid as F...hope you guys run up the server at some point again!

aw man, i discover the game on open beta today and 1 minute after its closed :D just my luck...however, not reporting bugs and abusing them during beta (or any moment on the game) seems stupid as F...hope you guys run up the server at some point again!

Yeah it's gonna be up in a few days, just need to resolve this stuff and finish an update I started working on.

Status
Not open for further replies.