• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Yeah, I saw some characters online few minutes back, all of them from the list of "suspicious" characters so I guess Shiva was checking them.
Now the website is dedek and I also have the message that no character exists on my account. Hope that's temporary and not some kind of accidental database wipe :D
Pfew I'm glad it's not just me :D

I created a new char on my account, but now it just say "connection lost"
EDIT: its closed :C

I am working on stuff, but the host PC/network appears to be malfunctioning at the same time.
If you see weird stuff going on, don't worry, everything will be restored to a normal state when I'm done.

I'm about to test this, but the website is quite slow.
The server won't be available for some time yet, you can't test at the moment, and the website is slow due to the reason stated above.

@All
Shiva is doing some magic right now, he said that the characters will be restored when he finishes it, so just wait.

___
edit:

@Shadowsong damn, you are really fast hahaha

Yeah, I already posted about that. This seems to be fixed now ;p
They aren't on Shiva account now :p and was like 20 people before, now over than 1000
I created a character few minutes ago to start as Spearman or Marksman (idk) and this character that never logged in is in this account with 3000 chars '='

someone did "update players set accountid='xxx';" and forgot to use Where statement? :x

They aren't on Shiva account now :p and was like 20 people before, now over than 1000
I created a character few minutes ago to start as Spearman or Marksman (idk) and this character that never logged in is in this account with 3000 chars '='

someone did "update players set accountid='xxx';" and forgot to use Where statement? :x
Oh right, I thought it's globally fixed ;p
Well, let's wait until Shiva finish his work and probably everything will be working as intended as he said ;p

Oh right, I thought it's globally fixed ;p
Well, let's wait until Shiva finish his work and probably everything will be working as intended as he said ;p

No, I intend to leave every player on the same account and you'll all play from the same account...

Just let us finish what we're doing and when everything is good to go, the server will be up. Don't try to log in, sniff around and whatnot, until I announce that stuff is back to normal, you won't get anything by posting random stuff and creating some kind of a paranoia or whatever. We'll see you all soon.

No, I intend to leave every player on the same account and you'll all play from the same account...

Just let us finish what we're doing and when everything is good to go, the server will be up. Don't try to log in, sniff around and whatnot, until I announce that stuff is back to normal, you won't get anything by posting random stuff and creating some kind of a paranoia or whatever. We'll see you all soon.
Sharing is caring!

But yeah, that's kind of what I meant. My first post about that was only because I thought this may be some unnoticed issue.
Take your time ;)

Tried to login before I saw this, Sorry I guess? :D

Don't worry they are all mine. If I hide something, I make sure to hide it well. Even named one Tarjei to make it seem less suspicious.

Any chance to server get online today? And how big is this chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.