• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
The server is now back online. The Dawn of Joy event has almost come to an end, the final stages will be released soon along with a bunch of other changes we've detailed. Stay tuned.

The client is a bit resource intensive, we'll look into optimizing it for more users with low-end computers, but until then, there's not much we can do as the requirements for the game itself are that way right now.

The game is back online.

Not bot , i dont have a display card and while im playing with custom client i cant move or do anyshit cuz of fps. But with normal tibia client , i can play very well so what am i supposed to do ?

You can try messing with the Properties of the client, but not sure if that will help much. (Right click -> Properties -> see if any configuration there could be changed to have it perform better)
You can also try this https://otland.net/threads/germany-necronia-custom-client-open-beta-now.238908/page-10#post-2312124

I suppose this is some kind of sarcasm? :p
The OT itself is fine, it's just the host that's behaving weird.
No I was serious. With the question. :p my pc can't handle your client sadly. :(. I would play if i didn't lag.

Hey everyone!

As you may have noticed, there have recently been problems with our host which have resulted in a bit of downtime and unpleasant experiences. We've been contacting our host service provider continuously and working with them continuously to try
and get to the bottom of this, and this morning we've received an optimistic email. We'll see what this means in the next few days, but until then, let's move on to some other good stuff.

Today, you will find a strange device near the First Christmas Tree. Those who have been talking to Santa, know what this device is all about. Once activated, it will lure the Gobo Overlord and his evil minions to raid the world of Necronia for one last time
this year. Once the raid is launched by a member of any party that has 5 or more players, you will have 30 minutes to defeat everything and get to the Gobo Overlord, and hopefully retrieve the Christmas Star back from him. If not, well... better luck next year.
Make sure to be well prepared before launching the raid!

u0JDZhR.png

As of tomorrow's daily server save, and during the day, the following changes will take place:

• Shivernorth will no longer be accessible.
    Winter season is over in Necronia, so all snow will be removed from Conqueria, Bawfuria and Venoma.
  • All NPCs that can change your vocation, including the one in Bawfuria, will be removed.
  • An NPC that can reset your Consumption Points will appear.
  • A news post will be published announcing the winners of special prizes for participation in [The Dawn of Joy].
  • Shall you complete the quest fully - A poll will appear where you can vote on a global reward.

Today, a lot of bugfixes have been made. For the full list, you can always visit the changelog on the website. Here are two highlights:
There are now depots just below Blacksmith Urgo for easy accessbility to the materials for crafting your beginner sets due to low amounts of capacity on characters in Bawfuria.
This is a noobie-friendly change and a small effort to push the appeal of Bawfuria to newcomers into a more comfortable spot.

wHpI8p4.png

In their descriptions, all trees now display which kind of wood they will give you when you chop them.

H6I2d9N.png

There have been other numerous changes and fixes for items, npcs, spells and the map, for a full list, check out the text below.

With this little chapter finally wrapped up, we're ready to move on to more serious things. Expect lots of exciting changes soon, starting with the release of the 1.20 client sometime this week.
More on what's being planned for upcoming patches can be read in the news posts below.

See you on Necronia, and good luck with final [The Dawn of Joy] raid!

Changes:

Monsters:
* Yetling Fishers no longer heal other Yetling Fishers.

Map:
* Added 3 depots beneath Blacksmith Urgo's forge for newbie convenience/friendliness.
* Blacksmith Urgo's forge is now a PZ.
* The places where you land after a carpet ride now both have a small area of PZ around them.
* Fixed a bug in the Emerald Mines where 1 Stonecrawler was unreachable.
* The Purgatory is now a no-logout zone.
* The depot in Venoma now has a north exit.

Items:
* Artifacts that affect an item's movement speed now have a line in their description that notifies you of the 0.6. AS limitation.
*Added the missing level/voc. requirement to Ice Carnager.
* Fixed a typo in a text readable in one of the scripts found in the old SDC graveyard.
* Fixed a bug where Scrap Amulet was not displaying the stats it gives.
* Added a missing name to an item (Bag of Grains), (Wilting Sycamore).
* Soulstar Glow now displays the energy it has left before it runs out.
* Fixed a bug where using Santa Hat and then using the sleigh would teleport you back to Bawfuria (even if you were a mainland citizen) in some specific cases.
* Plunderer Scythe's passive [Plunder]'s damage has been capped to 450.
* Fixed a bug where Witch Hat did not properly increase the damage of Poisonous Fungi.
* Fixed a bug where Glorified Plate Helmet's buff was not clearly adding +2 regen to the barrier (because of a certain division in the formula).
* Fixed a typo all gems had in their description.
* The [Royal Garde] effect is now capped at a skill increment of 30%.
* Fixed a mistake where Golden Royal Helmet and Royal Helmet had the same stats.
* Royal Helmet physical reflection percent reduced from 8 -> 6, absorption percent for all damage reduced from6 -> 4.
* Description of Golden Helmet slightly changed.
* Fixed a bug where Toxislash dealt exclusively earth damage.
* Fixed a bug where [Castercasm] while wearing a Caster Robe would give 30 instead of 20 mana.
* Amount of Gammon needed to cook a Boar Soup lowered from 40 -> 10.
* Crafting a Royal Sword now gives 160 -> 215 blacksmithing experience.
* You can no longer break your tailoring tools if you attempt to tailor with an insufficient amount of materials.
* Fixed a bug where Kniferinho never triggered its Quickstab passive, and changed the item's description slightly.
* Faramhamphad's Conservation Kits now display the amount of animals you have caught in them in their description.
* Looking at a house door will now display its cost properly in 'bronze' coins instead of 'gold'.
* All trees now have a description that displays which type of wood they will give you when you cut them.

NPCs:
* Fixed a bug where Ale'ndiel had a story that was too long and resulted in the NPC losing focus due to player's inactivity.
* Changed some confusing lines in the transcript of Strahmadeus.
* Fixed an inconsistency in Talon Waterfall's transcript.
* Fixed a bug where finishing quests from Rebel Chuvaga General whilst not having any space in your backpack would 'destroy' your rewards.
* NPCs, in their trade windows, now properly display the required currency as 'bronze' for a unit of 1 bronze, instead of 'gold'. (1.20 fix)

Marksmen:
* Fixed a bug where Backstep used stamina even if it failed to cast.

Necromancer:
* Fixed a bug where casting Renew could cause your Necromancy to go above the allowed maximum.
* Fixed a bug where casting Renew would not trigger its special effects even if conditions were met.
* Logging in no longer sets Necromancy to 0 if it was 400 before.

Hunter:
* Fixed a bug where you could cast Camouflage with any parameter you wanted (restrictions were not working).
* Fixed a bug where you could attack from Camouflage without getting revealed.

Please do switch the host, i just died 2x at level 73 when i had like 5% to level (both time) and now a third time when i went to get my BP back, i had full mana, the body was directly upstairs, i went up, and had 28k ping, could only watch how my mana gets drained and i die, i couldnt even step down the stairs...

Ping went from normal to 4k-30k.

Normlly i would say that finding a good host company is important and that u should never give up on it because of a few small problems, but these problems persist and make the server unplayable, so i think i speak for everyone when i say, find a new host. Doesnt matter if you need 3 days downtime (which shouldnt take that long) but even that would be accepted by the majority of us i think if the servers stable afterwards.

So i used santa hat, with hometown venoma, i used the sleight in shivernorth, and got tped to venoma, but not at the road where the sleight is located but at -2 or -3 at the map there and now i'm trapped :D

plz unstunck me or tp me back to temple or what ever :D

ingame name; Kakashi

So i used santa hat, with hometown venoma, i used the sleight in shivernorth, and got tped to venoma, but not at the road where the sleight is located but at -2 or -3 at the map there and now i'm trapped :D

plz unstunck me or tp me back to temple or what ever :D

ingame name; Kakashi

You should now be teleported to your temple upon logging in.

Since, due to whatever reason, our engine maintenance tool Brobot failed, the end of the Dawn of Joy will be pushed back 1 day more, meaning that it will start at this morning's server save and end at tomorrow's.
We are sorry for all the delays, the update was ready quite a while ago, but we could not expect this failure of the tool.

In case our tool is still not working properly at this morning's server save, the event components will be implemented manually, so there is no doubt it will happen today.

Please do switch the host, i just died 2x at level 73 when i had like 5% to level (both time) and now a third time when i went to get my BP back, i had full mana, the body was directly upstairs, i went up, and had 28k ping, could only watch how my mana gets drained and i die, i couldnt even step down the stairs...

Ping went from normal to 4k-30k.

Normlly i would say that finding a good host company is important and that u should never give up on it because of a few small problems, but these problems persist and make the server unplayable, so i think i speak for everyone when i say, find a new host. Doesnt matter if you need 3 days downtime (which shouldnt take that long) but even that would be accepted by the majority of us i think if the servers stable afterwards.

Is there anyone else that can confirm that this happened today?
Are you absolutely sure this wasn't due to your connection?

Since, due to whatever reason, our engine maintenance tool Brobot failed, the end of the Dawn of Joy will be pushed back 1 day more, meaning that it will start at this morning's server save and end at tomorrow's.
We are sorry for all the delays, the update was ready quite a while ago, but we could not expect this failure of the tool.

In case our tool is still not working properly at this morning's server save, the event components will be implemented manually, so there is no doubt it will happen today.

Is there anyone else that can confirm that this happened today?
Are you absolutely sure this wasn't due to your connection?

I confirm, between the 3/6 pm (don't remember when) server had big pings and 1 kick, but the rest of the afternoon worked fine.

Between 3 and 4 pm CET it was fine. Narrows down the time window.

Around 7 pm CET(11H ago) ping started jumping, died during the first 28k one.

when beta will end? not too many players playing this nice server...

out of interest when does the beta end.. I know what you're like shiva and you'll never stop updating and adding content :p

Status
Not open for further replies.