• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Wow thats a real crappy opening :D

I got a wintercross shield, 8 ultimate berry juices, 16 diamonds (2), 15 Aqualus Ores and some other crap haha

We can open them till the 20th, right?

found all the kinks yet? I would like to hope full launch gets all those stragglers back I see there are only 10 online atm, considering how fun Necronia features are, i'd like to assume people log off those mass copy paste servers and try something custom. but who knows :(

Well most highlevelers quit because they get bored of the content since after level 80 theres not much to do

Also, yay :D

Hunter_Full.png

found all the kinks yet? I would like to hope full launch gets all those stragglers back I see there are only 10 online atm, considering how fun Necronia features are, i'd like to assume people log off those mass copy paste servers and try something custom. but who knows :(

A lot has been found, but a lot has yet to be fixed. The things that happened previously set us back a lot and killed a lot of hype, but I'm not worried about official release, only the beta for now. We have 1.20 coming up in the next week which should bring new content and features so that will probably wake some people up.

Wow thats a real crappy opening :D

I got a wintercross shield, 8 ultimate berry juices, 16 diamonds (2), 15 Aqualus Ores and some other crap haha
We can open them till the 20th, right?

Yeah, that's right.

@Shadowsong When you have some free time, can you check if the script of Dragon Slayer is correct? I didn't see a big difference of damage from Beastfang to Dragon Slayer (yes, it has a difference, but only like 35 to 45 attack, I don't know if the script for 60% more damage in dragons is working) .
Thank you.

I'm also wondering if the 5% more damage per attack passive of dragon slayer spear has a cap. If not it can go through the roof at high health dragons.

yeah i heard it was pretty boring at high level, but in an actual launch it would be twice as hard to achieve that, and more than twice the time :p and with all these kinks and stuff fixed they would have more time to worry about content updates. Just my opinion though.

http://pastebin.com/a4KZmFUJ

Difference between Dragon Slayer and Beastfang (it doesn't show all hits because the Server Log clean the old messages)

I did the test (with small parts because i'm too lazy to calculate every hit)

with these two parts (when I was with Smoosh passive [Mark of Focus passive]) :

with Dragon Slayer:
Code:
12:25 You deal 235 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 62 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 101 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 111 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 132 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 162 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 221 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 78 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 122 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 192 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 203 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 107 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 175 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 135 damage to a toxic dragon.
Media = ~145

with Beastfang:
Code:
[LIST=1]
[*]12:29 You deal 114 damage to a toxic dragon.
[*]12:29 You deal 155 damage to a toxic dragon.
[*]12:29 You deal 103 damage to a toxic dragon.
[*]12:29 You deal 133 damage to a toxic dragon.
[*]12:29 Using one of 168 strong health potions...
[*]12:29 You deal 134 damage to a toxic dragon.
[*]12:29 You deal 97 damage to a toxic dragon.
[*]12:29 You deal 103 damage to a toxic dragon.
[*]12:29 You deal 132 damage to a toxic dragon.
[*]12:29 You deal 115 damage to a toxic dragon.
[*]12:29 You deal 135 damage to a toxic dragon.
[*]12:29 You deal 141 damage to a toxic dragon.
[*]12:29 You deal 128 damage to a toxic dragon.
[*]12:29 You lose 43 hitpoints due to an attack by a toxic dragon. // without this, this is lose :p
[*]12:29 You deal 134 damage to a toxic dragon.
[/LIST]
Media with beastfang: 125

Edit again:
Can you check if the passive is working? the average of both sword is very near and 1 sword has 45 attack and the other 35. Check if the Dragon Slayer is using some old formula in the weapon script please xD thank you.

Last edited:
http://pastebin.com/a4KZmFUJ

Difference between Dragon Slayer and Beastfang (it doesn't show all hits because the Server Log clean the old messages)

I did the test (with small parts because i'm too lazy to calculate every hit)

with these two parts (when I was with Smoosh passive [Mark of Focus passive]) :

with Dragon Slayer:
Code:
12:25 You deal 235 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 62 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 101 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 132 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 162 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 221 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 78 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 122 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 192 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 203 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 107 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 175 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 135 damage to a toxic dragon.
Media = ~145

with Beast Fang:

Code:
12:25 You deal 150 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 134 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 176 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 145 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 145 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 208 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 64 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 150 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 Using one of 196 strong health potions...
12:25 You deal 73 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 119 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 157 damage to a toxic dragon.
12:25 You deal 198 damage to a toxic dragon.
Media = ~140

I think the passive of Dragon Slayer isnt working, can you check it?

Sure, I'll check it.

@Shadowsong I've edited my post (I was using both parts of Dragon Slayer and just saw it later. but Now I did with Dragon Slayer and Beastfang (the maths only, the hunt was right)
check the updated post :p

@Shadowsong I've edited my post (I was using both parts of Dragon Slayer and just saw it later. but Now I did with Dragon Slayer and Beastfang (the maths only, the hunt was right)
check the updated post :p

I checked the script and it's fine, it's just that I forgot to update the item's description to say that it gives 20% bonus damage instead of 60%, which was a nerf that happened several patches ago because 60% was too much.
If you post your level and skill level, I can make some calculations to confirm if your results are fitting the formula as well.

I'm level 71, skill 63 (with relic) (62 without relic)

Is possible to change my vocation to defender? I had high expectations of the dragon slayer but I really didn't like it. Is better use a shield and the sword of level 35 forever than Dragon Slayer =(.

Maybe add a npc to change voc again, but with some cost to change voc (in money for first time and Necronian points for other times? ) (only in beta)
Thank you.
Draky Knight.

I'm level 71, skill 63 (with relic) (62 without relic)

Is possible to change my vocation to defender? I had high expectations of the dragon slayer but I really didn't like it. Is better use a shield and the sword of level 35 forever than Dragon Slayer =(.

Maybe add a npc to change voc again, but with some cost to change voc (in money for first time and Necronian points for other times? ) (only in beta)
Thank you.
Draky Knight.

This would be your damage with both of those weapons (without damage calculation or critical):
Damage with dragon slayer ( on others | on dragons )
Min: 78 | 94
Max: 261 | 314

Damage with beastfang:
Min: 61
Max: 206

We won't be adding a way to change vocations anymore. The damage you see up there is fine as far as balance and calculations go, I don't see anything wrong with the weapons.
Don't know which sword you are referring to, but as you can see in the stats, Dragon Slayer does more damage and I checked the script twice to ensure that there's no bug and there isn't.

my precious :3
f919462dfc.jpg

anyway shiva These rewards are for Every character 30+? Or just for one account which reached 30+?

Btw could you guys add the feature that allows you to have a chance to get a rare item when you craft items before you release the new client this/next week? Since its impossible to loot a decent rare bow (Only thing that drops em are outlaw hunters, i killed approx 600+ so far and only looted 2 refined bows) or other items since so little creatures drop em
Would also be cool if you added all the basic weapons to the crafting recipes so all vocs have a shot at crafting theyr own rare weapon

Atm crafting is only used to get high crafting skill for sockets, mid and highlevlers dont even use crafting to make themself EQ since its way easier to just loot stuff
Would be nice if such an awesome feature would be actually used and people had to spend time and energy on making theyr equipment instead of just hunting for it.

Last edited:
There are quite some people at Sattnyr lately. Helped a group of four doing the gobo boss the other day
3d22Dib.jpg

I'm missing the reward chests on Sattnyr :( Only reason I leveled my defender to level 30 :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.