• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] PhiadariaSoft - real RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly is the problem you are having?
Is it similar to Everlast, on which the button for creating the character is not responding?

If so, please write an e-mail to [email protected] with your account details (desired account number, username, etc. without your password!).
I'm trying to investigate this issue as fast as possible, as this never happened before.

Please also tell me your character name so I can create one for you.

Edit: Can you please include your opearting system in the e-mail?
Edit2: I have uploaded a new beta-build for the Gamesuite which might fix this problem. Can you please download the ZIP-Archive and extract the executable to your PhiadariaSoft folder without overwriting something? After that start the beta-build, try to login and to create your character. Please tell me if everything is working correctly now.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Last edited:
I try that thing u said in edit 2 but it doesnt work , and yeah its the same problem that Everlast the button for create character its not working im sending u a email so u can make me a character with my information

- - - Updated - - -

Its kinda weird because it works when u dont put the name on the character , but when u do u just cant click on it

I try that thing u said in edit 2 but it doesnt work , and yeah its the same problem that Everlast the button for create character its not working im sending u a email so u can make me a character with my information

- - - Updated - - -

Its kinda weird because it works when u dont put the name on the character , but when u do u just cant click on it

I have created your characters now.
I will investigate the issue and give you feedback as soon as possible.

One more question: Can you please download the debugerfile and extract the file inside to the PhiadariaSoft folder?
After that start the Beta Gamesuite and perform actions for creating a character like before.

At the bottom of the Gamesuite you will then find a log report - please send that over e-mail to me.

Thank you!

Your
PhiadariaSoft Team

Time for an update teaser of July - the first one of a larger series. Stay tuned for the changes:

The next update is already in development and many new features, riddles and quests will find their path into the Game.

However - this time we would also like to focus on older areas which requires an improvement due to the lack of details.
The beginning was now made with the Nature Clan (special thanks to Mirer Fellowen to did the mapping part):

nature_clan_01.png

nature_clan_02.png

Of course the focus will remain on the map with all further updates, as there is pretty much potential of improvements.
Furhermore, we are planning to adjust even more parts with the update by adding additional random stats to items but also the implementation of special categories.

The random bonus values we are going to add are
-x% lower requirements: This bonus will reduce the requirements for the item by x% - meaning that lower levels as mentioned could wear the item
Ignore item requirements: This bonus will ignore all item requirements and making the item even wearable for a player who just started to play
+x% to experience: This bonus will incresae the gained experience by x%

With the next Update Teaser, we will tell you more about the special item categories and further Game content.

Stay tuned for updates!

Your
PhiadariaSoft Team

Further improvements are yet to come - join now and enter a beautiful world which will shine in a new light soon!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

looks cool but the + exp stat seems a bit weird, just dont put to much percent gain or make it extremely rare

but the update looks nice :)

i was gonna play but not a single soul online

I am asking to get my old account back right now since i swapped pc

IF THIS IS GONNA HAPPEN IN THE NEXT 1-2 HOURS GET ONLIEN AND I HOOK YOU GUYS UP WITH SOME SWEET STUFF :*

I am asking to get my old account back right now since i swapped pc

IF THIS IS GONNA HAPPEN IN THE NEXT 1-2 HOURS GET ONLIEN AND I HOOK YOU GUYS UP WITH SOME SWEET STUFF :*

hell, pm me when you onlike ^_^

add me when I get ingame : Miggarapo

god i'm damned this old name was generated by a random name programm xD

omgggg I never knew your name on there was Miggarapo lol I knew you before I even knew you. If that makes any sense to you lol.

Yeah it's pretty big and I think that's why it scares some people off, I offered him a suggestion to make a much smaller download where it's just the client and no gamesuite but he didn't take it.

Yeah it's pretty big and I think that's why it scares some people off, I offered him a suggestion to make a much smaller download where it's just the client and no gamesuite but he didn't take it.

yea its to big thats why nobody plays

Edit:

looks like no playing for me it wont let me login to make a char

@IMac: Where exactly is the problem? Are you unable to create an account or a character? Do you receive any error messages? The installer is that big because of all the sounds files that are included

@Zasranets: Due to all the custom features and stats I have implemente the Gamesuite is simply required. Also the website is completely seperated from the PhiadariaSoft Servers to ensure a higher system security. Also, due to the file updates for graphics an updating system is required - or will you always get to the website and download the latest graphics? I doubt it :)

Anyways - + experience gain will be pretty are and also not that high to ensure it will still be a challenge. Several parts are already done yet and are tested on the internal development servers. First results of the new featres are looking pretty great.
The update will be performed on Saturday 27th or Sunday 28th - depending on the performed tests and reported bugs.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Imo gamesuite is not required to play. I don't even use it when I play all I do is load up the client and play. I'm not saying gamesuite is bad or anything personally I think it's pretty cool and unique but people don't like to download such a high file, but it's your choice not mine so whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.