• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] PhiadariaSoft - real RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo gamesuite is not required to play. I don't even use it when I play all I do is load up the client and play. I'm not saying gamesuite is bad or anything personally I think it's pretty cool and unique but people don't like to download such a high file, but it's your choice not mine so whatever.

I have to disagree on this one ... if you use the questlog of the game suit you will have a less frustrating beginning.. the 1. and 2. island suck hard but are necessary to learn the game., after all the questlog helped me alot

It does help but it can be played without it. I'm just saying thats one of the reason why some people don't play I'm sure no one liked download that huge file.

If people are to lazy to download this file which takes a max of ~5 minutes why would you believe they would take the time to get into the most rpgish rpg server out there lol they would ragequit after they get npckilled for picking up a club in the house xD

Lol some people are just to lazy, some are scared of virus etc... some people don't even feel like downloading a simple custom client. And this isn't about me lol I didn't have a problem downloading it but im sure others do and or will.

I'm already designing a Webfeature on which you are able to manage your accounts actually.
However, I could provide a plain client without the Gamesuite if players ask for it. Downloading a custom client might frighten some people, but as Phiadaria is using custom graphics and graphics from later Tibia Clients, they require it because otherwise they will receive debug errors.

I will keep you updated for further news about this case.
As for Phiadaria's next update, the following can now be found on the website:

Due to a business trip there will only be limited support until Saturday 13th of July.
Of course the forum as well as private messages are read frequently. However, answering or even temple resets might take a little longer than usual.

For those who are already eager to read more about the update, we can provide additional news already:

Item Bonus:
As with previous updates, we already implemented furter random stats for items. Of course we will keep this trend for the moment as mentioned in last weeks teasers already. However, due to the bugfixing for attacks, Mercenaries are sometimes a little underpowered.

For that reason, the following random items stats will be implemented with the update, applying for Mercenaries and Archers:
+x% to critical chance: This bonus will increase the chance to actually apply a critical hit to the target. As for mercenaries, all item bonus values will be used together with the passive skill 'Heavy Strike', offering them a better chance to actually perform a critical hit. This bonus will also apply for Archers and will offer an additional chance of applying damage. The headshot chance is not affected by this.

+x% to critical damage: In case of a critical hit, this bonus will increase the damage you actually deal with each critical damage. We have also changed the handling of critical damage, which will be explained later on.

With the update we will also change some minor handling of creature defence values. Some of the higher creatures will receive a lowering of the actuall defence values, but the main part is the bonus physical break. For the moment, this bonus only has an effect for physical spells like 'Berserk'. After the update, the bonus will lower the shielding of the creature by x% to ensure a equal handling for spells and physical attacks. This patch will apply for Mercenaries as well as for Archers.

Critical Damage
For the moment, only Mercenaries are actually able to perform critical damage after the skill 'Heave Strike' is learned. Archers have the skill 'Headshot', but is quite more random and requires plenty of things a player has to keep an eye on.
After the update, items will have the chance to add +x% to critical chance, which has been explained a bit earlier already.
Instead of having a small calculated damage, it will then be seen as a normal hit with the previously calculated damage, increased by any +x% to critical damage bonus.
Also the damage will be send with a different color and the message "Critical" will be removed to offer a better displaying.
So in case a Mercenary is doing 100 damage basicly, without the enemies armor and having a +10% to critical damage bonus value, the critical damage value will be 110 in total.
Now the armor of the monster applies as well, but still you are performing an additional attack with increased damage as long as you are able to break the defence.

We hope this update will make Mercenaries and Archers even more enjoyable again. This feature will be available on Sunday on the Test Server for testing.

Stay tuned for further changes with next weeks update teaser!

Your
PhiadariaSoft Team

Like said many times before - join now to get to know about all the changes and to solve the riddles of the Game!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Wanted to try this one out, downloaded the installer ang logged onto gamesuite, however nothing happens when I hit the button "Create Character" :/

Uploaded a new Installer now which contains an updated Phiadaria.exe which should fix the problem for those unable to create a character.
If the Client is already installed, you can also download the Hotfix directly as ZIP-Archive.

Furthermore, we will launch a minor hotix for the Game Server with tomorrows server save:
With tomorrows server save, we will introduce a hotfix which will fix several bugs that have been reported during the last days.

One critical fix will stop the game from crashing from time to time, making sure everyone can enjoy the game as it is meant to be.

Furthermore, the following changes will be made:

* Increased the range for Vortex Wand from 2 tiles to 4 tiles
* Fixed a bug on which several conditions, like healing, had no condition effect
* Summons will no longer drop a corpse in case the master dies / gets removed
* Fixed a bug on which corpse messages for players (killer, corpse owner, etc.) was not added
* After logging in, players won't get attacked by monsters for 10 seconds now unless players perform offensive actions
* Fixed a bug with the spell Poison Storm which caused to low damage due to the wrong damage formular
* Fixed a critical bug which caused some items to have weird stats

This hotfix will hopefully make the waiting time for the update enjoyable. Of course we will keep on working to fix bugs in case they appear, even before the update.

Have fun while playing!

Your
PhiadariaSoft Team

Enjoy the game and stay tuned for further updates!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

@Hansson: Have you received my private message? If not - please try out the Gamesuite Hotfix. Character creation should work fine with it now

Last edited:
I realy love this server and now we are even more players! this is the funnies server I ever played on! come! playe with me!

With no doubt the best RPG server. Glad to see more players are joining! :)

Agree with Vitalie! even more players wouldent hurt. So bring a friend and join in this good custom server.

Like i said.. this is a custommade map with sound. Npc combat. And alots of quest to do with your friends.
The server updates offen.

Awesome server, really has a "new take" on the game.
It's more of an.. intellectual server though so it's not for the immature and takes some time to get into, but once you've got going it's great

This server has an good and active gm that updates and patches game offen.

Another patch has been released with todays server server:

With the next server save, we will launch a patch for the current game, fixing a recently detected crash bug.
This patch will also have another positive effect, as the previously mentioned item attributes

+x% to critical chance
+x% to critical damage
-x% lower requirements
+x% to experience

will be implemented as well including the new critical damage.
Furthermore, Archers and Mercenaries will no longer have to wait one or two seconds until they can perform an attack. With the patch, they will start an attack instantly.

Last but not least we finally fixed the spelling bug, for bonus values, changing 'resistence' to 'resistance' and improved the flour bag as well as the exana ani spell.
This change will make sure creatures will not become invisible quickly after the item / spell is used to offer a slight chance to actually beat them.

Of course we keep working on the server as well as the next large game update - which will provide a little suprise.

Have fun while playing!

Your
PhiadariaSoft Team

Enjoy this patch :)

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

And here is the surprise - alteast a beta preview :)

It has been quite the recent days around Phiadaria - no news, no screenshots and only important bugs were fixed.

The reason: We are working on the new "Gamesuite" Rev4! Atleast we still call it "Gamesuite" internaly, but it's more than it ever was.

We have already chosen a small group of players for a first pre-alpha test - but now we believe it's time for an official first beta release to collect even more data and feedback.

We have also modified the Test Server already which will only work together with the new "Gamesuite".
So if you are up for some testing, why not with the new tool we focused development on?

If everything works as intended, we will launch the "Gamesuite" together with the next Game Update.

You can download the new beta build for the "Gamesuite" in our download section

You still wonder why the word Gamesuite is marked with quotations?
We will try to explain it with a small screenshot (click to enlarge):

new_gamesuite.png

If you find any bugs - please share them with us on the forum. For the moment there is no FAQ for the new "Gamesuite", as we at first would like to get some feedback from your side.
Please also make sure to login with enabled Test Server Login as the "Gamesuite" will not work for the life server until the update is launched.

Also please install all files into a different folder!

Also we would like to parse a special thanks to edubart and BeniS who did a pretty great job writing this amazing software tool - as we are only adapting it for a better game experience. Thanks guys!

Happy Testing!

Your
PhiadariaSoft Team

Maybe time to join right now to be prepared for the update? :)

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.