• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] PhiadariaSoft - real RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I can complete the things on my to do list for 0.0.0.3 before the time goes to 0 yes. But right now it's too early to commit to that, as there are still pretty much things I would like to implement.
I will keep you informed about the progress frueqently on the website, Facebook and Twitter (links in my signature).

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

solltest vl. nen testserve auf machen wo man lvl 100 allen skills usw anfängt das man die klassen mal ausprobieren kann und items oder so

We have just released update 0.0.0.3! All changes can be found diretly on hour website at the changelog.

To summ it up:

Update 0.0.0.3
Client Changes:

* Added new cursors for using crafting stations
* Added About window for credits
* Added Crafting view for better and easier handling of crafting items
* Added Item Description window to make it easier to view item stats and to prevent spamming of console
* Added Open Url module to allow the opening of links over buttons and related objects
* Added Donation button to allow players to quickly jump to donation page
* Added a new decision box allowing to agree or to disagree to certain actions
* Added first draft for tutorial section
* Added italian translation for the client (thanks to Francesco Maria Di Marco)
* Prepared Npc Trade window for sell cursor and removed 'Sell All' button (will be implementd with 0.0.0.4 or 0.0.0.5)
* Decreased max log line for terminal to 50 to ensure better performance in case the terminal is spammed with messages (would cause laggs and freezes otherwise)
* Made some UI adjustments for text-wrapping and auto-resize for certain views
* Reduced size of Character Manager char overview to make use of space better and to prevent large server names beeing printed over the combo box

Server Changes:
* Added new crafting system and item view system
* Added new location: Dar'Saye
* Added new combat skills 'Head Splitter', 'Small Fireball' and 'Small Holyball'
* Improved handling for randomising item attributes
* Lorbar will now sell you the new skill 'Small Holyball' once you completed certain tasks on Adara (Svith on Malikanu will sell the spell as well)
* Increased server performance while players carry plenty of items with them
* Blueberries and other fruit types will now reduce thirst
* Players will now die from starving and/or dehydrating
* Viewing items is now only possible in case they are inside your view range
* Fixed an issue with item inside containers not receiving correct position data, causing problems while removing them
* Fixed an issue with thirst and tired values not saved and loaded properly between server reboots
* Fixed an issue at Svith who will now respond correctly to continue the story line[/B][/B][/B][/B]

Enjoy!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.