• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] PhiadariaSoft - real RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have just launched the alpha update 0.0.0.2 which fixes plenty of reported issues! A full update note can be found inside our changelog. Furthermore we have introduced first preview looks of certain creatures which we will finish over time:
creature_preview.png

Further details about the update and how to support us can be found at our website!

Enjoy the update and stay tuned for further updates in the near future!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Last edited:
Love to see more great and promising RPG projects. I'm very curious about future and new n tasty stuff :D

Problem with viewing and sharing item details with other players? The solution will follow with 0.0.0.3:

item_details_preview.png

Yes - the blood icon will be replaced with a better graphic :p

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

My God, this game is amazing.

It's totally different from everything I've ever seen and I'm serious.

It really isn't an "open Tibia" server. Its a new game. Everyone should try it

Btw, the start is kinda boring, but it does get better!

Last edited:
Ok. I've been playing this for 7 hours straight.
THIS GAME IS AMAZING.
It's an entire new game that uses the Tibia engine.
The map/quests are deeply immersive.
Sadly there were only me and DanielSon online for most part of the time.
Altough we managed to get pretty far ahead on the quest-line. Still we are on the second city of the game hahaha.
Nice job on this game guys. Amazing. 10/10

Than you very much for the posisive feedback @Wamasa

Today we have launched the next, amazing update teaser!

With todays update teaser we would like to introduce our new planed feature: space travelling.

As even for Phiadaria's inhabitants space is not unknown, we have decided to implement a simple crafting system with 0.0.0.3. Besides crafting inside a smithery, you will be able to craft your own small space vehicle protected by several magical components. With this ship you will manage to explore the space and travel to asteroids, planets and other related objects. Of course you can manage to upgrade the space ship as you will locate ressources on different planets allowing the upgrade to a better stage.

As the ship itself is controlled and protected by a magical shield, you will have to keep enough soul crystals with you in order to not die in space. Such crystals can be collected by doing tasks for the clans around or by fighting very strong boss monsters on your journey.

Of course we haven't forgotten about guilds in that case. Guilds will be allowed to build up and extend their own space station on defined areas to allow players to rest, re-fill ressources and soul crystals and to purchase additional, better items and upgrades.

Stay tuned for further updates and see you in space!

Your
PhiadariaSoft Team

Enjoy!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

are task in second city finish? cuz when i play i finish all the missions and never can speak with the npc that give you the tsk to help all the others citizens

Right now there are no tasks or dialogs for Npc's available besides the two first cities. All remaining Npc's will be migrated to the new engine during the alpha.
With next update 0.0.0.3 we will however complete a huge amount of Npc's.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

I would love to play it again but seeing as how the attacking has gotten a major rework I can't, I just can't. In my opinion the attacking is terrible now I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish with it.
I'm sure 95% of the people don't enjoy it, I logged in and even asked the people that were online and they seemed to agree with me. There are so many better way you could have made it.

For example instead of holding left click down and following the monsters you could of made it so you could still click to attack the monsters but instead make it so you could use the strike spell with F1 or something. Holding down left click and chasing the monsters is just so tedious and my hand starts to hurt.

I'm sure you won't change your mind because I've mentioned this to you before and you seemed to disagree. If you want to do things you're way that's fine! It's just that you need to take in account player feedback as well since the players are the ones who will actually play your server. I'm not asking you to just drop what you've been working on, but I can guarantee you that the way of attacking will scare a lot of people away and I would love to actually see some people playing.

Anyway everything else looks awesome. The way equipment works now is great, I love it!

I agree with @Zasranets . Had to stop playing from time to time cause my hand was exhausted, which isn't nice.
I kinda "got used to it" but, yet its a nice system, its kinda boring and tiresome.
Maybe rework the system or at least give any alternatives.

Wamasa.

I mean yeah it's a pretty cool idea and it does create another style of gameplay but it isn't very comfortable, nor do I think others will find it enjoyable. There are many ways you could rework the system to be more user friendly and enjoyable for the players.

I don't get your point entirely:
For example instead of holding left click down and following the monsters you could of made it so you could still click to attack the monsters but instead make it so you could use the strike spell with F1 or something. Holding down left click and chasing the monsters is just so tedious and my hand starts to hurt.

What do you mean by that? I don't get the point there. If you with to auto-chase monsters simlpy turn on follow mode in client and your char will follow the creature automaticly.
Maybe you can get a little further with your explanation?

The idea behind the system is very simple: I'm tired of the system on which you had to activate combat for a monster, turning on follow mode and simply relax until the creature is dead. Ok - from time to time using a hotkey to heal yourself or to cast some spells.
The main problem is: How many spells do you actively use during combat? The second point: Do you require 1000 spells or up to that the ability to upgrade them, making them better and better over time?
Interacting more with the mouse was intended to bring a new sort of gameplay into the entire system instead of having to type in spells in a chat-box or by simply using hotkeys for different attacks then a default weapon hit, arrow hit or magic.
Because of that, the variation for primary attacks is huge and secondary attacks will bring a small change into that. Furthermore I never said the other three skill icons are intended for healing only. Of course these could be damaging skills as well. Those for example can be assigned to hotkeys again without having to move the mouse down there to execute them.

If you guys are having a cool idea - just let me know :)

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

I just simply don't like that you have to hold left click to attack monsters. I like the original way where you would right click to attack and then use spells. I know you are trying to create a new sort of gameplay but this isn't the way to go. Do you think it's fun to hold left click down all game? I couldn't even last 10 minutes just because of how annoying it was, the mentality was just ugh.. What I was trying to say is that I would much rather have the left click way of attacking moved to a hotkey, for example instead of holding down left click to attack, you would simply use F1.

With the way it is right now I can't even focus on moving gold from dead creatures or anything as a matter of fact because while I'm fighting since my mouse needs to be center on the monsters while holding left click down. I know you're tired of the original way of fighting but this isn't the way to change it. You could make it so spells require aim to land, make monsters use spells that you have to dodge, etc.. then you won't get people who simply follow the monsters and attack until it's killed.

If you want to have a style of fighting where you need to hold down left click all day long then so be, but it's not for me. I actually want to keep my hand and I'm pretty sure a lot of people won't enjoy this style of gameplay. Anyway do as you please not trying to be harsh just being brutally honest. I know nothing I say will change your mind but I just felt like putting that out there. Good luck! :)

@kaizenKz: These items will follow with new updates. If you looted some already you can drop them. Items already looted will not receive a change once they can provide different stats

@Zasranets: Trust me, I get your point now. But on the other hand I assume you haven't entirely tested out the combat system right now, which might also be the result of a missing tutorial. You do not have to keep the mouse focused on the monster directly, but simply on the area screen. About moving items I agree with you - this is not possible anymore and that's intended. There are already certain skills available which can be set on the right mouse button to do more powerful spells which either requires direct targets or which can be applied on the ground. Like I said, I will do some improvements to the system as it's a very beginning state.

Just one question in the round that came in my mind: I assume you are not playing any other related games like shooters, RPG-Games or anything else you have to fight at? Because I hear noone crying about having to frequently click or holding a mouse button during the game. Might it just be that you expect a game like Phiadaria to copy Tibia 1:1 with a combat system doing everything for you?

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

hepi what if one of these items is a quest like two giant sword i cant get other D:

You did receive a giant sword at the beginning? From where? Oo
I will have to figure something out then. As all attributes are directly applied to the item, they are never modified again - even after changes I've made on the items configuration to ensure players can keep their farmed items including their stats.

Maybe I can do an upgrade once the item is migrated to the new system. I will keep you informed.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

sorry my mistake it is two handed sword thks for the help i hope incredible thing with your project

You did receive a giant sword at the beginning? From where? Oo
I will have to figure something out then. As all attributes are directly applied to the item, they are never modified again - even after changes I've made on the items configuration to ensure players can keep their farmed items including their stats.

Maybe I can do an upgrade once the item is migrated to the new system. I will keep you informed.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~
Any chance that the update will come before those 29 days that the Website counts?

Status
Not open for further replies.