• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos Season 2 - the return of RPG (Low rate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone knows why I can run the client smoothly and only use 4% cpu and my friend is lagging and using 40% cpu (League takes only 20-30%).

I told him to dload the rar client but it didn't help much.

btw we got almost the same pcs, he has windows 8 and I've 7

Yea we hit eachother & Bicepspump up to play another Season, see if we can progress any further this time haha. We lack a dedicated knight in our team though, since Alan won't have a lot of time to play.

My main was the knight but I started to like my mage more toward the end of playing. To level my knight I always needed to share xp somewhere and it took ages cause everyone was off doin their own shit

I'd like to play here, but i just dont understand why paralyze isnt healable by actual HEALS instead of haste only? You guys's motivation is, what isnt broke, dont fix it. So why is it like this ;/ Real tibia > Exura > Heal Para

wud love to see it like this, too much para spam atm by specific mobs

Knights get INSANE exp this time around for some reason. Usually they wouldn't break 2kk solo, but I've heard people can break 3kk .....

I'd like to play here, but i just dont understand why paralyze isnt healable by actual HEALS instead of haste only? You guys's motivation is, what isnt broke, dont fix it. So why is it like this ;/ Real tibia > Exura > Heal Para

wud love to see it like this, too much para spam atm by specific mobs

It works, you just have to stand still while casting your spell. :)

We'll miss you, hope you'll still find some time to play, we won't forget about you haha. Had a lot of fun this weekend, and since everyone will be busy during the weekdays anyway it might not be that much of a problem. :)

I myself dont have much time nowadays either, if im not working, im training, if im not training im with friends and if im not training or with friends on my day off then i have to do adult stuff (Browsing trough my bills, going to appointments etc but all of u surely know the driill) but ill try to get somehow going, one way or the other

I was actually enjoying this server and I feel like its one that will actually last longer than a week ahaha. Too bad I have school during the week days... which means ill be falling behind shortly. Considering this server is pretty team based, if you don't have a team you can't really play. Once I fall behind I'll probably quit cause there's no point in playing by yourself haha. Extrodian is catching up, I'm sure he'll be a good replacement lol. Pretty awesome server though, glad I met some cool people.

You don't need to be at the top to have fun. I login on RC from time to time just to do some quests, check some stuff etc etc. ;)

I leave the country for the next week (holidays). Np I'll just continue after, I don't mind other ppl being high lvl :p

Reactions: Gal
You don't need to be at the top to have fun. I login on RC from time to time just to do some quests, check some stuff etc etc. ;)

I leave the country for the next week (holidays). Np I'll just continue after, I don't mind other ppl being high lvl :p
It's not that I require myself to be top to have fun haha it's just that I wanna be able to stay around the same level as my team so we can keep doing stuff together :p because a server is only as fun as the people you play it with!

It's not that I require myself to be top to have fun haha it's just that I wanna be able to stay around the same level as my team so we can keep doing stuff together :p because a server is only as fun as the people you play it with!

A good team would help you get to theyr current state even if they are 100 levels above you :)

A good team would help you get to theyr current state even if they are 100 levels above you :)
I totally agree with this! Plus by the thing's I've seen so far in the server.. I think we will need to be a little more patient and not try to get as as far as we did in the entirety of last season in only a week of this season. Lots of things have change (robinson and the enraged sorcerer afterwards for instance), and if we don't start treating it like new content, we might get burned out banging our heads against the wall! :)

Believe me there are fun ppl to play with in all level ranges. I played with some cool guys who are 120+ now, played with great ppl that are 90+ now, and now I just did Tauren dungeon (at lvl 51) with a fantastic team (so we end up doing it 4x ^^ )

The community is fun here, you meet new ppl everywhere. There is always someone who wants to team up with ya!

The friends that I started with already were past my lvl range after 3 days so np :p

if you just play the game like it is intended, and explore to your hearts content, you can get lvl 100 after 3 days np.

edit: You have to put in the hours though.. lmao

gdqzxa.jpg

The dungeons and the bosses on here so are unique! It's not just the simple sit and spam spells for 20 minutes, it actually takes skill and strategy :)
Can't wait to see what else is in store! Orshabaal shall soon face my wraith :D

Had lots of fun on Ruthless Chaos, but as Alan before said if you dont have a team you might as well quit because there's no point of playing the server since its team based and not enough players. This is the part where i say goodbye, Good luck to everyone that's climbing their way up.

Also Ruthless Chaos is absolutely my favorite RPG servers out there, pity that it has to ends this way.

Had lots of fun on Ruthless Chaos, but as Alan before said if you dont have a team you might as well quit because there's no point of playing the server since its team based and not enough players. This is the part where i say goodbye, Good luck to everyone that's climbing their way up.

Also Ruthless Chaos is absolutely my favorite RPG servers out there, pity that it has to ends this way.
Yeah I was busy the week end it release and upon starting it took me a long whilejust to get a team for tauren dungeons. Took like 3 days. So after that I quit cause I said myself theres no way I can catch up and getting a team was already a struggle at the start. But its a good server. Not custom enough for me the map is nice quest are good and wishing the best for it though.

There's probably a reason you didn't have a team, your attitude being the main one.

Status
Not open for further replies.