• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos Season 2 - the return of RPG (Low rate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wjj1fs.png

Not letting me report my mission even though I've slain Korzar

Was there a reason depots were removed from Port Sarlin? It's really annoying having to walk all the way back to Tindra just to deposit some stuff..

Was there a reason depots were removed from Port Sarlin? It's really annoying having to walk all the way back to Tindra just to deposit some stuff..
There is a mail NPC. You can mail your items to the town of your desire, but yeah no DP is really annoying. When you get access to boat it isn't so bad though.
I dislike only 1-2 custom spells :p
Yeah! I want to see more haha. Staff is very careful with spells because they want balance, I guess that's why there is a low amount.

Not that I know of. I can't play the server, it gives me a headache at 10FPS. Sad, but I guess I'll stick to FarCry 4. (I have a GTX 970, my computer can run more than 300 tibia clients and not worry about shit)

u have to cap the frames update directx maybe try using open gl dunno or try downloading different client

I remembered doing the dungeons and shit witchu @mich3208 , thats the OT I met you on haha. I see Jamal is back at it huh?

I remembered doing the dungeons and shit witchu @mich3208 , thats the OT I met you on haha. I see Jamal is back at it huh?

Yea we hit eachother & Bicepspump up to play another Season, see if we can progress any further this time haha. We lack a dedicated knight in our team though, since Alan won't have a lot of time to play.

Yea we hit eachother & Bicepspump up to play another Season, see if we can progress any further this time haha. We lack a dedicated knight in our team though, since Alan won't have a lot of time to play.
I was actually enjoying this server and I feel like its one that will actually last longer than a week ahaha. Too bad I have school during the week days... which means ill be falling behind shortly. Considering this server is pretty team based, if you don't have a team you can't really play. Once I fall behind I'll probably quit cause there's no point in playing by yourself haha. Extrodian is catching up, I'm sure he'll be a good replacement lol. Pretty awesome server though, glad I met some cool people.

gajs xirvisa dominando from morta

Last edited:
Small patch has been implemented! Enjoy =)

I was actually enjoying this server and I feel like its one that will actually last longer than a week ahaha. Too bad I have school during the week days... which means ill be falling behind shortly. Considering this server is pretty team based, if you don't have a team you can't really play. Once I fall behind I'll probably quit cause there's no point in playing by yourself haha. Extrodian is catching up, I'm sure he'll be a good replacement lol. Pretty awesome server though, glad I met some cool people.

We'll miss you, hope you'll still find some time to play, we won't forget about you haha. Had a lot of fun this weekend, and since everyone will be busy during the weekdays anyway it might not be that much of a problem. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.