• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos Season 2 - the return of RPG (Low rate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 more hours wooh! Hope it goes by quick.
Guess its time to clean the house and shit so I can play non stop without my GF asking me to do task in the house :).

Anyone could perhaps tell me whats the new spell for each class? Kinda curious.

shoulda gotten otservlist countdown, it's basically an extra +100 players at launch but guess owner thinks its too expensive :(

Need guild plx :p
There are 2 major guilds as of right now. Breaking Bad and The Wire.
If you want to join The Wire go to the Ruthless Fourm and find the thread for it.
If you want to join Breaking Bad you'll have to contact Master Elodin.

Hopefully there will be a good amount of players on, on the start
I hope not! That way I can get ahead while avoiding all the huge crowds of people, and the insane mess :p
But I still hope the server maintains a medium-high population. :)

Wish the exp thing would work just for me cause now ill need to make a newb guild just to get extra exp -.-

shoulda gotten otservlist countdown, it's basically an extra +100 players at launch but guess owner thinks its too expensive :(

It's a pain when there is masslog on launch on RC. They don't have huge spawns. I don't wanna search 5 min for a monster. And remember some quests/tasks require u to kill a certain amount of mobs, imagine doing that with 30 ppl around u xD

em guys anny advice on what vocation i could go with? i like to sollow quite alot, without having huge waste on pots or dieying that much :p Adcive would be appreciated

em guys anny advice on what vocation i could go with? i like to sollow quite alot, without having huge waste on pots or dieying that much :p Adcive would be appreciated
Go with what you prefer.
I imagine vocs r pretty balanced, so you could go with whatever. :p

Vocs are pretty balanced, and every vocation is very usefull within the questline.

I think rp is best for solo and low waste. But try out what u want and see if it feels right :p

Status
Not open for further replies.