• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos Season 2 - the return of RPG (Low rate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
go on armorgames.com and play ballistic (free noob fps game) ...Time goes up faster. As been my time waster for a while now.

Yo i just downloaded the custom client.. wtf is click team installer? Your client just came with some freeware I should of been warned first at least. Not cool.

Yo i just downloaded the custom client.. wtf is click team installer? Your client just came with some freeware I should of been warned first at least. Not cool.
I didnt get that, I downloaded the 3rd mirror tho. Which one did u download?

No idea where you downloaded it from, but I didn't get this freeware. Doesn't come with the client, probably comes from the mirror you decided to downloaded from.

Just gotta be more careful when downloading and installing programs. You can't just keep pressing yes yes okay, you gotta pay close attention for those freewares. :p

What freeware are you talking about? If you downloaded it from our site surely it doesn't contain anything except the game client.

those custom client is not virus free even my google chrome browser blocked it lmao cant even open it gg ruthless haxors

nvm I found out what it was and it was misunderstanding from the last msg of the installer.

those custom client is not virus free even my google chrome browser blocked it lmao cant even open it gg ruthless haxors

Hahahaha, you're funny really. You're the only one where it supposedly blocked by your browser (which won't even block you when the .exe is injected with a virus in the first place).

Google chrome blocks any .exe by default that doesn't have a certificate attached to it.

This is where I downloaded it.

https://mega.co.nz/#!UNIyUK5T!QBzY9K9ujrqyyh6JfIxHit8qgaMrHOwq1ti3PvrJTBI

It was the recommended choice from your site.

Yes, that's the recommended site, we just double-checked it and it doesn't contain any freeware, as said.

My browser blocked it as well but I figured most custom clients nowadays get blocked. On top of the fact this server has some credibility I decided to just allow it.

My browser blocked the third mirror, but not the first one ^_^
Using google chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.