• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos Season 2 - the return of RPG (Low rate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess i'll give it a shot.
Merling Percher will be my name ingame. If any english speaking people want to show me the ropes early on feel free to hit me up. Can go knight or druid if needed.

Funny thing is you think @MysteriousDot is being serious. @Shade ~ yo relax know your place peasant

I merely pointed out that it's not weird you want to get to know your members, whether he was serious or not has nothing to do with that.

Besides that, Mysterious didn't post the initial post we we are talking about.

Version of Tibia 9.6 but its shitty idea to botting on RC.

With less than 72 hours remaining, here's one of my favorite pictures during the beta.. beating sheng solo style at level 62 with 8 icicles remaining. Get pumped!
VMkUVT8.jpg

With less than 72 hours remaining, here's one of my favorite pictures during the beta.. beating sheng solo style at level 62 with 8 icicles remaining. Get pumped!
VMkUVT8.jpg

Bitch plz u left me to die so u could take all credits, wat kind of druid are you

Another 50 player online server with no competition and no proper pvp? No thanks

Another 50 player online server with no competition and no proper pvp? No thanks

Yet you played ascalon, which isn't any better and corrupted on top of that. You don't have to play, but your comment here is useless Grey, you don't even attempt to suggest what to improve. Would've expected a little more from a custom server player like yourself.

isnt is possible to make custom vocs? i love passives and custom vocs custom spells xD

There is a life motto that says "If something is not broken, don't fix it". Cipsoft actually did a very good job at balancing the 4 vocations, so we think it's much more beneficial for the server to carefully add custom spells and new features to the existing vocations, than to delete them and make new ones. :)

If we did, the server would probably be anything but balanced. Personally, on every server that I have played that had custom vocations I was able to find one that topped the rest. And mostly also one that was plainly useless. :p

There is a life motto that says "If something is not broken, don't fix it". Cipsoft actually did a very good job at balancing the 4 vocations, so we think it's much more beneficial for the server to carefully add custom spells and new features to the existing vocations, than to delete them and make new ones. :)

If we did, the server would probably be anything but balanced. Personally, on every server that I have played that had custom vocations I was able to find one that topped the rest. And mostly also one that was plainly useless. :p

k but cant u make smt like second promotion gives passive abilities? example Knight = elite knight passive ab = 5% chance to regen hp over time procs when receiving dmg on hp x amount and scales with lvl you got example lvl 20 elite knight lets say he got 500 hp then he regens 5-10% as you want hp back means 25-50hp lets say over 5 seconds or you make it so 50% chance to proc when getting hit after the passive is used theres a cooldown of 30seconds ? after the 30sec you get again 5% chance to regen hp mage get mana back paladin get half mana half hp or he receives arrows bolts spears w.e lol Would be cool having that I doubt you guys can make something like "Royal Paladin passive (Hitting Stacks) all 2 hits the mob get a stack of "true damage" when example 3 stacks are done it procs true damage scales with lvl of paladin and dist skill :p would be a cool idea

There are other servers to play for pvp.
He stated (topicname) it's a RPG server. The key element for a good rpg is a storyline. RC has a very original and cool storyline.
There will be pvp ofc, but the server is not based on hardcore pvp. There are better alternatives for pvp, ppl who know good pvp - know where to go for pvp ;)

And if you somehow don't know which servers to pick, follo the pvp teamz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back