• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos Season 2 - the return of RPG (Low rate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps increase the walking speed of lower lvls? iam lvl 50 almost and i feel lke iam as fast as a lvl 8 player :S

perhaps increase the walking speed of lower lvls? iam lvl 50 almost and i feel lke iam as fast as a lvl 8 player :S

Ye I also think that the speed on low levels should be a bit increased.
So damn slow.. It feels like im always walkin on 1 spot xD

Check out our discussion thread! We invite you to share your thoughts and speak out your suggestions, we are happy for every feedback we can get :)

Experience & loot bonus taking place this week only! Take the opportunity to join now :D

Pro action shot.. wish I had some video footage! This stuff is insane.
3Lh1xqh.png

I do have some footage though!

Killing the Butcher in Hell:

Killing Thesarus:

Sometimes I get random critical errors and the client crashes. Idk why

The clock of human existance is ticking towards an end, as the Ruthless Seven ready their final assault on Elendia, ready to wipe out the rest of their rivals unless stopped right away... The end of Season 2 will take place on the 15th of this month and a new season will start 2-3 weeks after that. Stay tuned for more information and exciting news that are being prepared for you during these days!

cKcCtwA.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.