• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos Season 3 - the return of RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh jezz. That looks pretty AWESOME. Any huge team is comming for some pvp ^^?

Oh jezz. That looks pretty AWESOME. Any huge team is comming for some pvp ^^?

I wouldn't get your hopes up for a lot of pvp, hasn't happened in the first 2 season and most likely won't happen this season.

I wouldn't get your hopes up for a lot of pvp, hasn't happened in the first 2 season and most likely won't happen this season.
Because most teams always ended up quitting LOL. We would always be the only team left playing.
With all of the new features that have been added hopefully more players stick around. @PEMUS will be playing and when he plays his team plays and they love to pvp.
As long as more teams come I think there could be some nice wars, but eh who knows.

Because most teams always ended up quitting LOL. We would always be the only team left playing.
With all of the new features that have been added hopefully more players stick around. @PEMUS will be playing and when he plays his team plays and they love to pvp.
As long as more teams come I think there could be some nice wars, but eh who knows.

Yea kinda true, just wanted to make clear that if all you look for is war there are better alternatives haha. Honestly I'm not joining this server looking for PVP, just want to hang around a chill out (something I never thought I would say).

Alchemy

On this post we will analyze the newly added profession of alchemy. An alchemist gathers herbs and uses them to brew powerful potions and elixirs. As we explained in our post about blacksmithing, we are focusing the profession system to be a great solo-play alternative, specially at high levels, where the solo content is strongly overshadowed by teamplay.

Types of potions

With the herbs that they gather, alchemists will be able to brew and create many types of products. Among these, the three most important ones are:

• Elixirs: A kind of potion that mostly has a passive effect. They last for 30 minutes and players will only be able to have one elixir active at the same time.
  • Battle potions: These potions will mostly have instant or short-term effects when consumed. A player may only drink one battle potion every 5 minutes. Their cooldown is completely independent from elixirs.
  • Summoning scrolls: Players will be able to use these scrolls to summon powerful allies to aid them in battle. These summons will have all sorts of roles, tanks, healers or damage dealers. Summoning scrolls will share the cooldown with battle potions.

Apart from these three main products, alchemists will also be able to craft some other types of items that do not fall under the above three categories.

How does it work?

Like blacksmiths, alchemists use two main tools.
They use scythes to gather herbs from special plants that can be found around the continents. There are several tiers of scythes, which allow the alchemist to gather more powerful plants that can be found in higher-leveled areas. Most scythes are buyable from NPCs, while some can be obtained by other means. These tools, with high similarity to the blacksmith's picks, have three main attributes.

• Extra chance: The increased probability of obtaining herbs from plants, which is added to the base chance of the plant.
  • Increased drops: A multiplier that defines the amount of herbs obtained from a plant.
  • Breakchance: The chance that the scythe breaks when collecting herbs.

Secondly, they use vials to brew potions. Vials are the alchemist's equivalent of the blacksmith's hammer. They are mostly obtained via quests or from creatures, and have no breakchance. Also, more powerful potions require higher a higher vial tier to be brewed.

Lastly, alchemists will also have several recipe books to look up the recipes for the potions that they are able to brew.

VVi6Pti.gif

bs7k9Yt.gif

You already know I'll be there pvping lmao

You already know I'll be there pvping lmao
im gonna make u quit before first day is over, rip blinkz the firelord

@Glecko i hope you didnt just put a simple % break chance for picks and scythes, so unlucky ppl would get rekt

@Glecko i hope you didnt just put a simple % break chance for picks and scythes, so unlucky ppl would get rekt
Why u mud... It only game m8

On first edition glecko deleted me twice for too much "PA" well i understand this there was only few players (~30-50) on first edition and most of them were new in tibia i hope this time there gonna be ~100-200 ppl online and atleast some of them with pvp skill...

can you lower protection level to about 20-30?

can you lower protection level to about 20-30?

We believe the protection level is fine as it is. :)

On first edition glecko deleted me twice for too much "PA" well i understand this there was only few players (~30-50) on first edition and most of them were new in tibia i hope this time there gonna be ~100-200 ppl online and atleast some of them with pvp skill...

Do not be fooled, you were deleted both times for afk-botting, and you had been warned several times before for abusing bugs. The fact that you posted a screenshot complaining about your deletion where you could see a bot on your client did not help you get undeleted aswell. :p
Power abusing is not something we punish.

The breakchance of both a pick or a scythe is lower at the beginning and increases as the pick is used. However, there is still the chance that one of them breaks on the first vein/plant you use it.

yee ... random pk = ppl exit = not funy

Maybe reduce death penalty from unfair pk?

yee ... random pk = ppl exit = not funy

Maybe reduce death penalty from unfair pk?
No don't reduce death penalty from unfair PK, because of the fact that it's suppose to hurt your supplies and experience when you die.

~edit~ somebody shouldn't be able to come kill you, and you go back later in the day and it's considered "unfair kill" and they have reduced lose lol

No don't reduce death penalty from unfair PK, because of the fact that it's suppose to hurt your supplies and experience when you die.

But people get angry and go out from server :s 3 ppl vs 1 random, random die get angry, kill his cat and exit from server

Status
Not open for further replies.