• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos Season 3 - the return of RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it's good :)
if someone takes rs and then realises its 1 fucking week i dont think they're gonna bother anymore => player loss => server dies out faster
how is that a good thing? may aswell make it non pvp if its like this lol.

if someone takes rs and then realises its 1 fucking week i dont think they're gonna bother anymore => player loss => server dies out faster
how is that a good thing? may aswell make it non pvp if its like this lol.
Then don't kill random people. :p

its fucking 5.24 am here and im gonna bump this server

This is boring like every season same bugs with monsters and frags... not worth to waste ur time unless u like to play with 5 people and just pvm. Eh he should atleast try to fix some bugs like not working desintegrate rune or revenge skull bug (you kill someone and u can kill him again and again without taking frag)

This is boring like every season same bugs with monsters and frags... not worth to waste ur time unless u like to play with 5 people and just pvm. Eh he should atleast try to fix some bugs like not working desintegrate rune or revenge skull bug (you kill someone and u can kill him again and again without taking frag)

love how you do the same every season, you play, you try to power abuse, your plan gets frustrated in some way (gm ban you for botting or some other team pwns you) and you end up in the advert thread flaming haha

Nah i just get bored of third seasion being raped by single hero just MEELE dmg for 500 within 0.5sec :)

I'd play more, but I have noone to play with..
Hook me up with a PM if you wanna team up :)

New patch has been implemented today! The following features have been added into the game:
  • The amount of herbs obtained from harvesting plants has been substantially increased.
  • The weekly frag limit in order to get a red skull has been increased to 7. The monthly frag limit has been removed.
  • Dragon Pickaxes and Aether Scythes now have 80 fixed uses rather than a breakchace.
  • Mystic blades crafted via blacksmithing are now sellable to Norbert like the ones obtained from creatures/quests.
  • All magic shop NPCs should now refill your refillable potions.
  • Some new items have been made sellable at NPCs.
  • Several mapbugs and typos have been fixed.
We hope you enjoy these changes. Good luck on your adventures! :)

I found a bunch of mountain pieces like this, They are located in Outlaws they are intended to be northwest and southeast close quarters mountain pieces. ^^ (minor map bug)
buPGwU1.png

Also some people report that you cannot sell things craftable by blacksmithing to the npc, I'll try to comprise a list but as i'm a lowbie atm i can only make a list of items i find on the ground xDD

If it's intentional then just ignore this post, this is only if you were considering adding them available to sell

So far what i have.
reinforced steel shield
torture helmet
copper boots
iron shield

Status
Not open for further replies.