• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos Season 3 - the return of RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's intentional then just ignore this post, this is only if you were considering adding them available to sell

So far what i have.
reinforced steel shield
torture helmet
copper boots
iron shield

Theoretically any equipment piece you create with blacksmithing should be sellable to at least 1 NPC, so thanks for the list! We will add them with the next patch :)

Theoretically any equipment piece you create with blacksmithing should be sellable to at least 1 NPC, so thanks for the list! We will add them with the next patch :)
OMG that's great. I can finally find a better purpose to blacksmithing. :)

Okay awesome! I just picked them up in depot and someone said they didn't sell so I figured if anything i could start a list :)

Come and play it people, its a really nice server with tons of friendly people. If you like RPG/Custom servers, this is exactly what you looking for.

Greetings, Liro.

If @Glecko isn't helping answering my doubt? Who else can do it (Need a GM).

@Glecko Blacksmithing is bugged on my character, cannot make any items, name is Uber Josh

I'll try to catch you online and fix it. =)
Do you get any message when trying to mine? Or what happens exactly?

Last edited:
Suggestion:

• Adding "Adori Blank" for crafting Blank runes - This will take soul points (Since these regen way slower), this will be usefull and wont be abused since Soul takes long to regenerate.
  • When looking at the character, you can know how many people in the guild is online, there for you can know what bonus is on.
  • In guild channel - Adding commands to let know what bonus are on. !bonus

"It begins with a tiny breeze. The world doesn't seem to notice it while it grows stronger, slowly but steady. After a while, a mighty wind blows across the world. A wind that carries words of destruction. Words of death, words of fire and words of pain. Words of chaos. It's easy to walk with the wind on one's back, and let it drive you. The hard part is walking against it." -From a book on ruthless chaos.. Speaks volumes about the server. (EH! VOLUMES GET IT)
K0MA7go.png

"It begins with a tiny breeze. The world doesn't seem to notice it while it grows stronger, slowly but steady. After a while, a mighty wind blows across the world. A wind that carries words of destruction. Words of death, words of fire and words of pain. Words of chaos. It's easy to walk with the wind on one's back, and let it drive you. The hard part is walking against it." -From a book on ruthless chaos.

Badass quote is badass

With today's patch, the following things have been added into the game:
  • Several elements of Frisiga have been modified and some new routes have been added in order to make navigation through the icy steppes a bit easier.
  • An emergency exit has been added to Tauren Dungeon just before the bossfight against General Murius.
  • Added a new guild command: !bonus or !bonuses now displays your active guild bonuses when said in guild chat.
  • Added the new spell Conjure Blank Rune (adori blank), which conjures a blank rune for 70 mana.
  • Players taking the "Amphibian threat" task (slaying Korzar) now get a mapmark with a hint about his hideout.
  • Copper tier items and other special items should now be sellable to NPCs.
  • Added a level requirement to some quests to prevent abuse.
  • Desintegrate runes should now destroy all movable items from a field, as intended.
  • Alchemy potions that provide health/mana regeneration should now be working properly.
  • Several mapbugs and typos have been fixed.
We hope you enjoy the changes! Good luck ingame :)

Suggestion:

• Since people are protected with blessings from level 8-49, they should stay with those blessings untill they die, eventho they got level 50+.
  • Adding some larvas/scarabs/ancients scarabs in Arnera
  • Increasing the price of Pyromancer Robe atm its (1.2k) perhaps (3-4k).
  • (Fix) - Some monsters double hit, as far as I remember Heroes does this.
  • Monsters stack, they can be up to 2 monsters in the same tile attacking you

Also you could add in the webpage a section of blacksmithing (Items - Stats) so people could actually know which are usefull for each voc.

Suggestion:

• Since people are protected with blessings from level 8-49, they should stay with those blessings untill they die, eventho they got level 50+.
  • Adding some larvas/scarabs/ancients scarabs in Arnera
  • Increasing the price of Pyromancer Robe atm its (1.2k) perhaps (3-4k).
  • (Fix) - Some monsters double hit, as far as I remember Heroes does this.
  • Monsters stack, they can be up to 2 monsters in the same tile attacking you

Also you could add in the webpage a section of blacksmithing (Items - Stats) so people could actually know which are usefull for each voc.

Thanks for the suggestions! We'll discuss them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.