• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos - the return of RPG to Open Tibia. [Low rate]

Hello.. I'm not fan of Tibia RL monsters/vocs... But WOW... This server it's really great!!! Lots of quests/tasks, friendly people, aswell the map is huge and the donations rewards are not OP or so.... So this is the perfect server, and aswell it does have 1 custom spells for each vocation...

I would liek to suggest to the staff that they should make some custom monsters... more custom items... I don't ask for much because this server it's really complete.

Greetings
-Liro

Yea... it's awsome server...

It just need more players...
It would be great if the players that left the server gave some feedback what they don't like about it.

Regards,
Saber

I guess if just the mages will go there the knight won't spawn

I think the monsters that spawn are always the same, 1 sorc, 1 druid, 1 knight and 1 paladin.

By the way that quest was freaking awesome, those guys really had AI! When I got low on health, the mage's started sd'ing me and the knight used exori gran ico, and the sorcerer threw GFB's when our team was very close to each other. Really kicked me off my seat.

for me it was the lack of costumness and a lot of brainless grinding... Also now i dont got the time/mood to start again...

but everyone who likes costum servers and very good quests/stories should try this!

I'd like to see some more PvP on here, everybody is so "friendly omg i help you lets do tauren dungeon together". What's with the guild wars and the pk??

People PK still. ATM I really like the RPG factor and helping people. That's just how I play

@up this end with deleting me for 'toxic player'= war fighter

Really still around here? I heard the GM say that if you moan about your justified ban for another 6 months, he might unban you and give you a level 300 character, so keep it up!

Im checking this thread sometimes and im happy that this server is slowly dying :)

Im checking this thread sometimes and im happy that this server is slowly dying :)

Why is that? The OT is super fun, regardless of how many people are online. If anyone needs help, PM in-game.

'Eruh'

There is no RPG at all. Theres the little story on the site and the trailer and thats it, ingame you just grind, and grind, and grind and thats it. No information on the storyline and how it got to where it is, no choice in determining your own way, just doing tasks, killing 200+ of the same creature and after u done with that grind for levels and EQ, thats all there is to it. Gotta admit, some very nice quests and fun bosses but it gets old really soon since the map is tiny, seeing as to how the server was deveoped for 4 years. barely more than 1 spawn of the same creature and theres no real fun after leve 150 since the XP is so damn low and theres always just grinding for tasks and hunting at the same ol spawns for xp

Alot better than going on an rl map, kill arot get level 20, grind grind grind war.

Dat exp... 30 minutes/level gg easy XD

gULaOHW.jpg

You should just sd dls or serpent spawns.. u gonna make lvl in 5-10min without guild exp boost cya newb also sux mlv i had over 70 at 80lv...

Last edited:
Back