• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos - the return of RPG to Open Tibia. [Low rate]

Gosh, this is honestly the first OT I've jumped on in over a year, and I was pleasantly surprised with all the ideas and implementation. The beginning.. I would describe it as cutscene, was really intriguing and I actually enjoyed it. What I did not enjoy was the entire "task" nature of things. It really kills the immersion of exploring and hunting when I have to go back, and forth, and back, and forth from NPC to hunting area just to turn in task after task.

I was also thrown off by the fact that though there is a LOT of custom effort (and I truly admire you guys for it), there are a lot of missed small details that tend to break the immersion of the experience. Honestly, I wanted to just keep exploring and see if I could find any chests laying about in caves and explore deeper into dungeons, but I found that working against me. Here's an example.

I was in the cave with Shadowtails and Sand Beetles(wrong name, but you know what I mean) and came across a Slime which I had to stair/ladder hop in order to kill. This was after the fact that I had already killed 25 Shadowtails and collected 10 glands as requested in two tasks. After this, I turned them in, and then I got another task to kill 1 Sewer Slime (which I had already killed). And thus, had to go back and kill yet another one. It just absolutely broke the immersion, and started making the experience feel like quest/task grinding rather than truly exploring an open world.

I don't think this will change, as this seems to be the very cornerstone of the beginning of the game (the first 5 level gains that I've experienced). All in all, I'll continue to play it, but I do hope my immersion into the RPG aspects doesn't continue to be broken.

Charater Name: Jaed

Ruthless Chaos Update!
The new update has finally been released! Check out the patch notes here!
1794800_634299893291451_682569320_n.jpg

Don't forget to like us on Facebook here!

Enjoy!

We are holding a screenshot/video contest! Check our website for more info!

This server deserves a bump :) Highly recommend this server with a friend... maybe even a group of friends! If you are looking for fun, new, and challenging content you won't be disappointed.

I think I am going to give this server a try. Don't let me down :p

Character Name: Rambo

Ruthless Chaos Update time!
The new update has now finally been released! Explore the mighty Crystal Caves below northern Elendia and discover it's secrets!

Also, for one week (until April 2nd), a double experience event will run, meaning that all creatures will yield a 100% increased experience!

More information and patch note on www.ruthlesschaos.com!

crystalupdate.png

I haven't played OpenTibia in 3 years and I think this server is going to make me give it a shot.
Used to play alot of custom RPGs back in the day, including having one of my own. Let's see how this one stands up!

I'll be "Raxnor" in-game :)

This server deserves a bump :) Highly recommend this server with a friend... maybe even a group of friends! If you are looking for fun, new, and challenging content you won't be disappointed.
Me and my friends just started to play here and this server is great! Many custom things, dungeons, new items, spells, creatures! And the questline is just beautiful! Can't wait for bigger updates and adding new content something like svargrond or zao! :)

I played it for like 30 minutes then I noticed how paladins run out of arrows and I just couldn't figure how to get more so I just quit.

Back