• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos - the return of RPG to Open Tibia. [Low rate]

Okay, I want to ask something.. hasn't this server been online before? (beta) because I kind of recognize some parts of this.....
I remember carlin being attacked, and I also remember having to go kill that nightmare looking creature in that little room.
I might be confusing it...
But I'm sure I've seen this before and played it hehehehe
Glad to see it back ;)

TO THE TOP!

I played something similar also, i think it was the same server but just in beta yea ^^

To the top :)

Okay, I want to ask something.. hasn't this server been online before? (beta) because I kind of recognize some parts of this.....
I remember carlin being attacked, and I also remember having to go kill that nightmare looking creature in that little room.
I might be confusing it...
But I'm sure I've seen this before and played it hehehehe
Glad to see it back ;)

TO THE TOP!

Indeed, like 6 months ago there was an Open Beta of this server. It was a very short one, I only managed to get level 70~, and I remember it as the best server I had played on (even though it was just a beta lol :D )

Can't wait, I will explore the entire MAP! :'D
I'm even happy crying! :'D
Hope to see many players online.

Farewell.
And a little BUMP! :'D

Amazing!! Can't wait to play :)

So... any of you guys up to make a large otland guild to benefit from that guild loot/skills/exp? :D

God! I used to play this server. I do even remember Shawnty and Xemos! :) And few others aswell.! 2bad Im bck to real Tibia :-(

ouch... there goes my freetime...
counting the days now :D looking forward to it

I remember this server from a while ago but didn't play it much since it was only beta, ill definitely play it this time :D but I'm so busy now a days I won't be able to keep up with friends which is demoralizing, not sure how much fun i'll have :(

Amazing!! Can't wait to play :)

So... any of you guys up to make a large otland guild to benefit from that guild loot/skills/exp? :D

If someone creates an otland guild, and it gets enough active players, I can supply 20% guild exp boosts for a few weeks.

Hey Xeoms, remeber me from Xaguls server. I am Loki. I am willing to give it a try and play with you guys. I am down to help out.

If someone creates an otland guild, and it gets enough active players, I can supply 20% guild exp boosts for a few weeks.

The description says: "Can only be purchased by guild leaders."
So I guess... Xemos for guild leader of the otland guild? :D :D

Back