• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos - the return of RPG to Open Tibia. [Low rate]

The description says: "Can only be purchased by guild leaders."
So I guess... Xemos for guild leader of the otland guild? :D :D

It can only be purchased by guild leaders, however you can transfer points in-game through donation scrolls. I also don't really want the position of guild leader.

PM me for invites to guild Horizon :)

We will make otland guild

@Zealot: DONE :)

Last edited:
Me and some of my rls from england cant wait to play, any english/english speaking players wanting to join a guild let me know :)

Sweet, my name is Dyro on it, and my other rl's name in game is Garfunkel

Why you made another guild? Isn't it better to be in one guild and get bonuses for online players? Lol...

Invite Dyro & Garfunkel, me and my rl will join if all english players gonna be in same guild

Invite Dyro & Garfunkel, me and my rl will join if all english players gonna be in same guild

You wont regret it, I'll also be providing 20% exp boost from donation store to the guild.

I know we wont :p, wasnt trying to say we prefer our own guild or anything we just usually make our own for us and our rls but we just spoke and said we'll join you guys :)

Back