• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos - the return of RPG to Open Tibia. [Low rate]

Sorelio is right, check their whole accounts for items looted and such. But glecko, i pmed you, read that please.

mmm My ip got blocked.. while I was doing the very first quest. This server already on rocky start...

Lol, did all of them just get reduced to level 15, except for one guy who got lv 20? The hell is wrong with that logic...Did you at least check out their equip? because they did NOT stop hunting after getting their free levels.

this! have you checked their eq, items in dps, items in mail? because only lvl reduction is not an option imo.

i'll start tomorrow, don't got time to start tonight ^^

Wish the owner would answer me and maybe re-upload the client somewhere for me or something.

Everything is working smoothly for me and apparently for other 96 people... guys I think its not the server's fault but yours.

Everything is working smoothly for me and apparently for other 96 people... guys I think its not the server's fault but yours.

Obviously. That's why im trying to get a response from the owner so he can contact me and let me know what I have to do to get online.

Nothing to do with connection either, my internet is fine. It's this server only. It just loads char list forever, and i'm thinking it's something to do with the ports that I forwarded for my OT. But idk how that would affect it because it works for every other one, which is why i'm trying to have the owner help me out.

Whatever, not playing. The OT seems to be doing good, I wish nothing but success to you.

Awesome server and a lot of active people. I like it a lot, I'm gonna play here for sure for long time!

What's with all those people playing all night long? :eek:
Take a break!

Nah, who am I kidding, I'm just gonna catch up some levels :D

Yeah xemos is already 59 or so, its insane! at 4 am i was so dead i couldn't play more although i'd like to xD

It has come to my attention that paladin are quite underpowered... for a few reasons.
First of all there is no new weapons you can get for them. I've been using the same weapon since I started this character. The only other weapon I've seemed to find was a silkweaver bow which only adds 3% hit chance, which obviously doesn't help much. I'm sure there is probably better ammunition I can buy but it will be so expensive, it's hard enough just to make money for potions..not to mention making arrows now cost mana making it even harder to hunt..oh yeah and paladins miss a good bit....
Secondly words said by you " over 70% of the walkable tiles of the server are located underground" which means most of the hunting will be underground. Because of it being underground that means there's no room for paladins to run, dragon spawn is very tight, and other places I'm sure and yes you could trying running but you'd just lore more to you and end up dying.
Third and lastly there is no paladin weapon you can buy with zinc coins which is quite depressing. I know I already went over you with this but xemos said he was offered a bow but instead he took the axe. If he was offered a bow doesn't that mean it should be accessible? It should be added asap if you don't mind..

Please take what I said into consideration, I know there is a few who will at least agree on some aspects of this post.
Thank you!

Last edited:
It has come to my attention that paladin are quite underpowered... for a few reasons.
First of all there is no new weapons you can get for them. I've been using the same weapon since I started this character. The only other weapon I've seemed to find was a silkweaver bow which only adds 3% hit chance, which obviously doesn't help much. I'm sure there is probably better ammunition I can buy but it will be so expensive, it's hard enough just to make money for potions..not to mention making arrows now cost mana making it even harder to hunt..oh yeah and paladins miss a good bit....
Secondly words said by you " over 70% of the walkable tiles of the server are located underground" which means most of the hunting will be underground. Because of it being underground that means there's no room for paladins to run, dragon spawn is very tight, and other places I'm sure and yes you could trying running but you'd just lore more to you and end up dying.
Third and lastly there is no paladin weapon you can buy with zinc coins which is quite depressing. I know I already went over you with this but xemos said he was offered a bow but instead he took the axe. If he was offered a bow doesn't that mean it should be accessible? It should be added asap if you don't mind..

Please take what I said into consideration, I know there is a few who will at least agree on some aspects of this post.
Thank you!

Lol, paladins are the vocation with most damage on early levels. And with all these buffs you get to ammunition + almost free arrows (http://www.ruthlesschaos.com/index.php/p/v/infovocations) I can't believe you complain about low damage lol

And check wikia: http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Distance_Weapons
On rl tibia paladins don't get a single weapon before lvl 40, here you get a better bow as soon as lvl 20. Stop complaining and play x)

Lol, paladins are the vocation with most damage on early levels. And with all these buffs you get to ammunition + almost free arrows (http://www.ruthlesschaos.com/index.php/p/v/infovocations) I can't believe you complain about low damage lol

And check wikia: http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Distance_Weapons
On rl tibia paladins don't get a single weapon before lvl 40, here you get a better bow as soon as lvl 20. Stop complaining and play x)

And the ammunition costs the same as real tibia too and loot rate is 1.5x so its much better in that aspect too.

Ya the thing you guys missing is that most of the stuff is underground and takes a long while to reach. By the time I reach my destination I lost 30% of my ammo, then hunt for 30%...then go uot for another 30%. Then if you carry backpack on ground you cant get steal since noob are protected... not to mention you have to take the boat sometime. And then theres those fucking server clean which screwed everything up. Cant even camp a spawn for longer then 15min. on tibia iu would carry a bp bolt say to poh and hide it under a tree or something.here the server clean are random and make this impossible. Even loot bags are hard to sell. Also on tibia other vocation aren't getting everything serve on a plate. Knight and mage gets free wand and stuff out of the quest...why not make this fair to everyone and put a choice of reward sometime. Wand rod a weapon and something for paladin. On real tibia you grind your ass off for gear mostm of the time or get it at a higher level then you should.

The thing is the lack of empty wide open area makes it impossible for a paladin to kite.
Server makes it impossible to carry lootbags/bring bp bolt or whatever due to server clean
Also the protection level makes it hard sometime to carry stuff and lvl 20 knight training on gargoyle forever I bet knight will start getting piss when those people I saw get highscores.
Which makes us paladin hunting more expensive because we do have to get hit everytime we kill something. Try and go with no shield and weapon and see how much you get hit for. Leaving us with minimal or even loss on some hunts. I know some monster WORKS better then other but then again its an overall overview.

Back