• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Damonia.com 7.6] Mid-Rate Start November 3rd 15:00 C.E.T

Damonia is lagging, cant map click monsters lagging u get muted :p fix it! :)

Edit: rohan are you fixing it? you were reading the post atleast, lol..

Rohan, what's the problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
also the mana regain is not constantly. i mean sometimes you just don't get any mana for some secs pretty weird.

Tons of bugs have now been fixed, also removed the lag from the DoS attacks. *guaranteed forever*

Source issues, cyko is currently working on it. i'll announce when we fixed it
edit;
it's up

Last edited:
Just started, met a friendly guy named Fexor that kinda helped me out if I helped him, got a nice start =) Playing sorcerer named Tonkis, give me a whisp if you wanna do smthing ^^

p.s also, please for the love of god bring back the good old "adori blank"! (make one blank rune)

Okay, played this for some hours now, I leveled to lvl 37~~ and then the server crashed. When I logged back in, I was level 20 again! 17 levels rollback! Great! I do NOT recommend this server! It doesnt "server save" as other servers. It's too bad as I enjoyed it..

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, played this for some hours now, I leveled to lvl 37~~ and then the server crashed. When I logged back in, I was level 20 again! 17 levels rollback! Great! I do NOT recommend this server! It doesnt "server save" as other servers. It's too bad as I enjoyed it..

Lost 17 levels? like 10 min of exping or even less ^.^

Each two minutes? Wow, did you even test your own server? Do you think I got 17 levels in two minutes? Really? Wow. Great customer support calling the players trolls.
Even the players in-game say you gotta relog to save your character. Doesn't that prove anything?

EDIT: Btw, check your forums, people agrees with me so..

Last edited:
Back