• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Damonia.com 7.6] Mid-Rate Start November 3rd 15:00 C.E.T

We will Never reset OR shut down UNLESS we get less than 5 players online after a month of running.

/\ reset time

We will Never reset OR shut down UNLESS we get less than 5 players online after a month of running.

/\ reset time

hBWfo.png

naah :)

hehe :p might be time for reset now anyways i guess then.. if ppl even are interested in joining after it, mastercores & realots kinda killed it :p

Peoples are intrested if you make an highrated,none are intrested for lowrated servers anymore, because of tibianic and RealOTs

lymania was highrate, was good for a month but then died cause of the 'high rate'. i'm guessing if i shud make it high rate, i should reset it often as well?

If you make an highrate where you easily reach 120-130 yous hould reset it each 1,5 month. And if your going to create an highrate PM me I got some doods :)

Gonna give this server a shot, just hope ill find people that can do more than just spam UEs with 3-4 mages and claim theyve got skills.

Also saw that the whole server is up for sale, does that means that its gonna go down?

Dont feel like wasting my time if its like that

Last edited:
Gonna give this server a shot, just hope ill find people that can do more than just spam UEs with 3-4 mages and claim theyve got skills.

Also saw that the whole server is up for sale, does that means that its gonna go down?

Dont feel like wasting my time if its like that
Where do you find it on sale?

Not Found

The requested URL /damonia.exe was not found on this server.

Back