• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Damonia.com 7.6] Mid-Rate Start November 3rd 15:00 C.E.T

This isn't customer support, this is advertisement thread, feel free to PM me about your issues & please leave this thread.

Hmm, he banned me from the servers forums, wow. I wont bother you anymore since this server is really bad anyway.
Kthxbye

Regards,
Tony

Yoyo, got some problems with logging in to the server, i got characterlist up, but when i try any character on the accounts(tried 3 accounts) im getting this msg "You may only login with a Gamemaster account." Is it only me that got this problem? :S

Yoyo, got some problems with logging in to the server, i got characterlist up, but when i try any character on the accounts(tried 3 accounts) im getting this msg "You may only login with a Gamemaster account." Is it only me that got this problem? :S

Remove the "gamemaster" thingy and it should work perfectly.

What gamemaster thing? ;S I dont get it, im trying to login with a regular account not a gamemaster account ;S

What gamemaster thing? ;S I dont get it, im trying to login with a regular account not a gamemaster account ;S

Well, in your properties (i think its called) you typed "gamemaster" to get multiclient for your 7.6 client. Remove that line and it should work perfectly.
Some ip changers also enable that automatic, so incase you haven't done it yourself, in that case you just have to enter options on your ip changer and turn that off.

Last edited:
Lost me as player, havent fixed shit since last time, they are still bugging the bann and kill every1 in thais, lols..

probably the worst time to put up ANOTHER oldschool OT .. retards hahah

Back