• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Delyria 8.62 - Evolution evolved | War System | Pets & Mounts

Smoke, I got some suggestions.

Make tasks ex. Kill 50 Phyro's Colussos and you can get like a coin or something, and then theres a shop where you can use the coins for famous items, and also hard to get items, and maybe usable items. Pretty much like WoW and their emblems or w/e.

Quest Chains - Quest chains is funny aswell, you should try to add some.

I know its an EVOLUTION, but it could still fit.

I'll see what comes to my mind.. if i do add such systems it'll be once the server is on.. right now i dont want to over do it.. or put things that are not really necessary for the server start

Hello Delyrians

Today few changes were made!
  • You will only need 20 natural soils and 30 dragon leathers for the Fast-Pass quest now on
  • Balanced few mid-high level spells
  • Edited the Fast-Pass chamber.. you will now be able to access few basic spawns.. yo help you make the fast pass quest faster!
screenshot20101218at836.png

Enjoy.. if you got any suggestions let me know in-game!​

Dragon always spawns with deep red HP.

Last edited:
Pets evolve automatically at "x" level first evolutions comes around level 15-20 on most pets

You can check on the pet info or with the pet trainer :p

I'm stuck. Thanks for switching over to 8.62 then going to bed.

hey good ot, i got some suggestions

Knights lvl 300 spell cost 1000~mana and it hits 640~ and exori gran hits like 560~ and cost 340 mana, thats kinda strange.
and a prophet should have a better healing spell then exura sio at higher lvl, since he is made to heal, cuz he can't do any good atk spells if you compare them to wizards.

hey good ot, i got some suggestions

Knights lvl 300 spell cost 1000~mana and it hits 640~ and exori gran hits like 560~ and cost 340 mana, thats kinda strange.
and a prophet should have a better healing spell then exura sio at higher lvl, since he is made to heal, cuz he can't do any good atk spells if you compare them to wizards.

I am already on it.. thank you :)

Back