• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Delyria 8.62 - Evolution evolved | War System | Pets & Mounts

Again bullshit, they do have good custom attack spells, they even hit more than wizards hit with their custom spell

the heal is good but there could be somthing like give every party member heal tick of 400 for 60 seconds or something like that, that would be cool
and Smoke you should add some missions for high levels like kill 65 orshabaals, kill 3x morgaroth and kill 5x Hellgorak, something like that ;)
btw nice server :)

@Goten
Will do :)

When done the missions will be added to the pet trainer

@Donio..
Go advertise your shitty ot somewhere else okay?

Its not shitty, atleast i got over 100+ players every day avrage that is I bet they dont think its shitty.. How is it going with yours? ;)

Good.. its going up..

The difference between you an me is that i know what i do.. and im good at it..

I care more about making a good ot with good and stable features.. than the player amount.. players come and go dude.. and im staying positive..
You.. all you do is steal shit and post stupid stuff

bye

Worth joining, very balanced vocations, awesome pet system, and enough hunting places and quests! ALL JOIN! ITS WORTH IT!

I have to disagree balancing is far from finished. As of now the server is very unstable pvp-wise

Well, pets are very unbalanced for starters.
Second if you compare druids to sorcerers.. druids should be the healers, yet they hit higher than sorcerers do

I have to disagree balancing is far from finished. As of now the server is very unstable pvp-wise

4 People needed to kill a semi high lvl knight, its not the best, but not worse either for the knight itself, and knight can kill mage's paladins and knights too, so that's nice for the knights.
I see sorcerer does a lot of damage with the mort spell, and with the pet it can be very deadly.
Druid has a good attack spell(?) exori vis hur or so, and also a pet who can help alot.
Paladins I dunno ;p, never seen one pking, they heal good tho.xD

00:02 You Found Druid Addons
Btw, in kosheis amulet quest u never get the amulet, just 5k + legs.

4 People needed to kill a semi high lvl knight, its not the best, but not worse either for the knight itself, and knight can kill mage's paladins and knights too, so that's nice for the knights.
I see sorcerer does a lot of damage with the mort spell, and with the pet it can be very deadly.
Druid has a good attack spell(?) exori vis hur or so, and also a pet who can help alot.
Paladins I dunno ;p, never seen one pking, they heal good tho.xD

Few tweaks needed i admit.. but the system is not unbalanced.. maybe there's some.. as i said number difference
by comparing to other ots we got a pretty balanced pvp system

We all got different opinion on what war should be like.. and i know not everyone will be pleased.. since every vocation wants to hit more than the other

Last edited:
@up
They will be added once we get all the 8.70 scripting done

Changelog

- Improved Pet system
- Made few attack formula changes (This should balance more all vocations)
- Fixed minor map bugs

Please keep reporting all the bugs you find!
Have fun!

First

04:52 [PET-SYSTEM] You see a Dragon, level 40. its belongs to Itsy the Legend.

That's a hard achievement

congratulations i guess!

I'm already working on the pet highscores @ the website :)

Thanks hehe :)

Yeah would be cool with a highscore, I guess I have highest ML aswell. It's 20.

EDIT: 1 hour of intense hunting now and I only got it 5 lvls higher, still not a Dragon Lord :(

07:44 [PET-SYSTEM] You see a Dragon, level 47. its belongs to Itsy the Legend.

Still no DL :(

AFK - Skool is Kool!

Last edited:
Back