• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Eternia | 8.5/8.52 | 24/7 | Great wars | Rl Map | Supporting team

Massive amounts of lag, server is unplayable.

I cant handle the lag because its not my fault, go complain to the dedicated company. and the lag happends like 1/10 chance else it doesnt lagg.

If your paying for a dedicated host and its laggie dont u think your being ripped off? lmao.

Naa, most companies can't garanti it to be lagfree from everywhere. Simple as that. Try to host gameserver on Ovh, it lags in every country... IF you host a download site you would be happy with their 10gbit line. If you really want anything lagfree, I would simply suggest 1gbit from leaseweb (100mbit works to, and cost only 429EUR + VAT). Got less then 30ms to most of Europe. But again, it costs about 1,100 EUR per month. Could be other reason for it too, like bad scripts that have a chance to make lag etc. I have hosted CS servers and even test wow server (300 players) and got no complains about lag at all.

I'd like to say "Hi" to Novniha...
I'm playing Eternia.vapus.net and it itsn't online now...
I readed somewhere that Server is disabled... Is it true? ;)
The page isn't working, either ^^

Last edited:
knights still hit too much thats why we wont start this ot, for example 200 mage can get onehitted by 250+ ek utito tempo + e-gran.

I would thanks all people that have been working with eternia/kiltera.

Strashni, AndresPRO, Doonii, Stian, Master-M, diivino, cazar & Asprate.

And thanks to all players that are playing here.

Back