• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not infinity (just hard to break). This also benifits low-level mages.

Regarding the website, its not ZnoteAAC, its no nicaaw, but something Znote like to call RetroAAC (something new he wrote from scratch, only for us and our needs.). We'll be updating it today and adding more nice features, now that we know that the server seem to run rather stable.

baam crash :(

Your pretty emberacing now, for yourself. Though its good, that just shows our IP is hidden to retards.

OoO I did not know.

Anyways to much kicks and crashes on this server. You should fix everyhting first then start it up

Hello. I need to recover my account. Is it possible? if it is, how to?

what about highering the lootrate a lil bit..? so we don't have to care so much about our loot bags anymore. higher lootrate on coins or something atleast to compensate the losses of lootbags?

what about highering the lootrate a lil bit..? so we don't have to care so much about our loot bags anymore. higher lootrate on coins or something atleast to compensate the losses of lootbags?

I agree the gold should also be 2x like the loot rate

Hello. I need to recover my account. Is it possible? if it is, how to?
Im online on Admin Amoaz right now, message me or PM me here with your name and email.

Just bought points and never got any what is going on?
Contact me in-game.

Actually not a bad idea. Will look into it.

Waste of time if its going to happen like this always. ^^

Hey Amoaz I lost 25k cash which i had in my bank on the last crash. Pleas contact with me in game.

thanks for looking into it amoaz.

- - - Updated - - -

You shouldnt say anything cuz everyone knows how epic your server was. You got only big mouth

don't use the bank to safe your cash. use depot. banks ain't trustable:( hope gm can help you out

You shouldnt say anything cuz everyone knows how epic your server was. You got only big mouth

screenhunter38nov032006.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back