• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
cuz there was screenhunter image, not my screen

- - - Updated - - -

You hide ur left corner cause you use a bot. GZ

takd.jpg

At 19:37 was a rollback, i was at queen in carlin and bought promotion and few seconds later was rollback and now i don't even have promotion and i lost my cash :( Amoaz do sth with that, for sure u can check it or sth
ps. i was getting money alomst all day

Im saying to everyone: Do not put your cash to bank cuz its bugged. Still dont know how but i lost 25k.

Shit server, full of bugs and lagg/kicks I do NOT recommed it.

I was having fun on it but I thought the rates were higher to be honest.

I really don't like grinding a lowrate that isnt 100% realistic, stable, or longterm.

Would play if the rates were doubled.

Not even trolling, just being honest.

The lags that just caused me to close the server has nothing to do with us. The hosting company is having some sort of issue right now and im speaking with one of their operators. Another server owned by a guy that you guys hate is having the exact same issues atm, and he uses the same company.

Uploading proof soon for the haters.

87kd6.png

All lags have now stopped. Server hanvt been restarted either so all your lootbags etc should still be around. If any more problems occour tonight, we will have to close it again until the company figured out the issue.

Sorry again, but this was nothing we could do anything about.

87kd6.png

All lags have now stopped. Server hanvt been restarted either so all your lootbags etc should still be around. If any more problems occour tonight, we will have to close it again until the company figured out the issue.

Sorry again, but this was nothing we could do anything about.

Tell the operator to learn English.

Tell the operator to learn English.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH xD

Another guy that we know has the same issues...
Let's think:
Switzerland dedicated server, who's hosting a server there?
I know Faloria, who else could host a server in Switzerland hmmmm..OHH..what about oldera? xD

2 additional days of golden account has been added to every account because of the recent issues we have had.
You can see the advantages of golden account: Faloria Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.