• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've made char. Even get 35+ lvl. But seriously I wouldn't recomend this ot to any friend. It's playable but not as good as I thought it be. Maybe I'm too old for this.

I've made char. Even get 35+ lvl. But seriously I wouldn't recomend this ot to any friend. It's playable but not as good as I thought it be. Maybe I'm too old for this.

I took the liberty of checking your IP.
You never reached past level 13 before you got deleted on character Flashback Kamikaze for cheating.

Maybe you would enjoy the community more if you actually did something beside botting.
Flashback%20Kamikaze.jpg

I can understand that this OT does not fit botters, we have strict rules against it. :/

Last edited:
I took the liberty of checking your IP.
You never reached past level 13 before you got deleted on character Flashback Kamikaze for cheating.

Maybe you would enjoy the community more if you actually did something beside botting.
Flashback%20Kamikaze.jpg

I can understand that this OT does not fit botters, we have strict rules against it. :/

Fail smartass. I've reached 30 + lvl on your ot. Moreover if it was worth an effort I could make more chars and simply mc-bot or farm runes but as I said it's not even funny. Also it's pretty sad that any1 here on this forum gotta right to check IP of user. So fellas becareful. Good that I've got it dynamic. But it only prooving how bad this forum is in subject of a privacy and protection. Although there on rotworms I was afk for 10-15 sec maybe and I wasn't botting there and U banned me. But chill. As I said before. Your ot is so so and it will die naturally.

this ot is totally suck piece of shit but i will play this mother fucking shit till realots comes.

Fail smartass. I've reached 30 + lvl on your ot. Moreover if it was worth an effort I could make more chars and simply mc-bot or farm runes but as I said it's not even funny. Also it's pretty sad that any1 here on this forum gotta right to check IP of user. So fellas becareful. Good that I've got it dynamic. But it only prooving how bad this forum is in subject of a privacy and protection. Although there on rotworms I was afk for 10-15 sec maybe and I wasn't botting there and U banned me. But chill. As I said before. Your ot is so so and it will die naturally.

nobody forces u to be here or play faloria. if you dont like how this forum works then gtfo and never cum bag.

this ot is totally suck piece of shit but i will play this mother fucking shit till realots comes.

congratulations.

No Meskalin,
Im giving him right, also Znote abused his right to close this thread because he went to bed with amoaz...
This aint right, everyone which Advertise his OT here should have the same rights, even if nobody might cared about the close, anyway I see this as a little "abuse"...
Also its unfair to check players IP, everybody should have the right to be anonymous else he would get hunted maybe, because of past ot-server activity...

This aint aggressive to Znote or Amoaz at all, its just my opinion...

Website is so fuckin slow. Took me 10 minutes just to create an account.

u can't login because server is under ddos attack and staff is fixing it

I give up, i stop playing now

You should think if you wanna keep hosting this server.. problems every day

The gameserver aint having any issues at all. However our loginserver and webserver is being attacked (they are on a different host) and we will move them ASAP. Right now you cant login because of that, but hopefully it will be solved soon.

I give up, i stop playing now

You should think if you wanna keep hosting this server.. problems every day

they already spent rl cash on dedicated why not try to get it stable? keep the work up :)

Now I can see why ERIK was way too professional to keep up MasterCores for more than 2 months straight once.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Erik had ddos attacks and rollbacks too, when erik was making mastercores possible the ppl wasn't waiting for any other otserver and WE just let him work because that was the only option (if youre not able to spend your time in a 2x exp OTS), but now the ppl is w8ting for RealOts and that make ppl attack Admins in here. But Faloria got future, why? the owners

And ofcourse Faloria will get more than 2 months online, Im sure

We will move the login and webserver to the ddos protected host ASAP, and will ofcourse make it up to you.

I Cant help that some people get so mad when we success, but thats life and we'll have to deal with it.

We will move the login and webserver to the ddos protected host ASAP, and will ofcourse make it up to you.

I Cant help that some people get so mad when we success, but thats life and we'll have to deal with it.

Any ETA on that mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.