• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay to the fucking topic, this thread isn't called "Faloria or RealOTS i can't decide - HELP ME!" So if you want to discuss them make a thread with THAT NAME or i'm going to do nothing about it, sit back and keep on whining. Suit yourselves ^_^

For further non-related topic, please visit the following thread on discussion section.
http://otland.net/f251/faloria-realots-174519/
Thanks in advance.

Thanks for that.

OnT: People claiming you can get level 100 within a week, sure its possible, if you got the runes already made and plays 24/7 legaly. First guy reached 100 on last edition had it after 3-4 weeks (cant remember exactly), and I think there were only two guys above 100 when the server closed.

I wonder how dificult is to put a fucking proxy on character list ,just like valhalla servers. north americans/south players arent able to play those fucking low rate euro servers. u guys got too much profit on it , just try it , would grow up in like 30% the amount of players in server.

No, as I said before, we lost more money then we earned on Mastercores (me and Znote) and we aint no money machines (sorry). If you want to play with a proxy just download a free one as alot of people are doing. I Guess most people are using WTFast, you should perhaps check it out.

Last edited:
I'm sure I'll play like a mastercores to me, and I wish you good luck;) This Friday

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure I'll play like a mastercores to me, and I wish you good luck;) This Friday. when will announce the otservlist.org

i prefer a Mastercores than Realots becouse of the EXP Table i won't waste my RL life to play tibia 24/7; ) I would to make lvl 80-100 and war so on;)
If u got a TEAM u can fight btw i am not a Best Pvper.. . but i never use BOT maybe for Caveboting ^^ If your life follow like Work / School / Tibia is ok good luck with Girl's later;)
See you on the battleground

Really hope this ot succeeds', however an evil is constantly around the oldschool scene that has the ability to shutdown even the most expensive civilian dedi -_-

I love how Mod's deleted every post that said they will play realots

and kept every post that says realots sucks LOL

I now remember all the corruption with mastercores ;s

Thanks for that.

OnT: People claiming you can get level 100 within a week, sure its possible, if you got the runes already made and plays 24/7 legaly. First guy reached 100 on last edition had it after 3-4 weeks (cant remember exactly), and I think there were only two guys above 100 when the server closed.

No, as I said before, we lost more money then we earned on Mastercores (me and Znote) and we aint no money machines (sorry). If you want to play with a proxy just download a free one as alot of people are doing. I Guess most people are using WTFast, you should perhaps check it out.

Yea, getting lvl 100 during last editions was really a big challenge, it was like 2 - 3 days between resets so only the best, true power gamers achieved it ;S

Perhaps stay OnT and dont go offtopic 24/7 and you'll avoid having your posts deleted. Im reporting all posts that contains offtopic messages (such as "UHUEHUEHE his a virgin") <- offtopic

Yea, getting lvl 100 during last editions was really a big challenge, it was like 2 - 3 days between resets so only the best, true power gamers achieved it ;S

You actually made me laugh, well done :3

since the last version of realOTs wasnt corrupted at all *cough*

Got to play around for a lil' Things look pretty good
5SPvr.png

N0]sw8.png

bJnyuz.png

nice pics.Btw when is the website ready?

The last mastercores website was good tho

Last edited:
lol stop delete my posts retards , i can say what i want and i dont care about this off topic. The forum is to talk. Seriously fuck off corrupt shit i wont give you a single dollar .I.

Here you got mentally stable kid etc.

Rules

nice pics.Btw when is the website ready?

The last mastercores website was good tho

We're currently working on it. Website will be up before actual server launch, I will announce when you can access it.

@Bazzese, yes you are right but there are another offtop posts which are not delete ,
@G4IL it is not cry , im just say that it is annoying for me.

but tbh nvm xD

Now if you remember the last thread about Faloria I mentioned I will delete all posts that include the words realots because it's indirect advertising.
Sure you don't see much of me deleting posts in other threads and that is probably because I'm not actively looking over them because I'm not interested in them, my job isn't to go looking for reports to infract people on or delete etcetera, no, my job is to act on reported posts and/or if I am actively looking over a thread actively to keep an eye out for rule breakers (offtopic etc).

Anymore mentions of "realots" will be deleted as I stated in the other thread, if you want to discuss "Realots vs Faloria" go here.

There are rumours that this server will go down pretty fast says a friend of a friends friend.. who likes to DDOS...

What is your comment on that?

Im telling everyone, get a good team and start mastercores, IT WILL BE SIIIIIIIIIICK

Status
Not open for further replies.