• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
thisss otttttt server is the best !
go go friday !

I got question,

this map and engine is the same like on old ClassicTibia hosted by Remere and Asprate? Other one?

Best Regards,
Hussar

I got question,

this map and engine is the same like on old ClassicTibia hosted by Remere and Asprate? Other one?

Best Regards,
Hussar
It's not the same, far from it actually.

Classictibia used 7.4 client, Faloria uses 7.72 client but 7.4 sprites.

Classictibia is honestly as close as you can get to 7.4 real tibia aside from valhalla.

Ok,

So its Avesta SQL, I got this engine and this map - but a few little things are other (for example NPC names...)

good to know,

H.

Just cant wait :) really funny times at mastercores (first one)

with the old owner it was like that, yes. Not with this owners, I trust them that they are able to make a good OT!

mastercores? full of bugs/fedbacks/resets. and stupid donations

Well, if you are posting here, i have to think that you know how to read, i never said that Mastercores was a perfect server, only thing i said was i that had fun playing it...

with the old owner it was like that, yes. Not with this owners, I trust them that they are able to make a good OT!
Was and still is bad. Same engine and everything, which was the main problem.

Really looking forward to play this with my friends !

corrupt shit and mods - lame\../

- - - Updated - - -

oh i hope it'll ok but they should stop this bullshit annoying players nvm :p it is my last word coz talk here is waste of time

Last edited:
@up
I don't experienced Znote, nor Peroxide being like such a person
You blame em for^^
i also think Amoaz and StixX are trusted and serious :)
Best of luck
// Damon

to bad they went on the same boat with Erik/Maikel.
Thats like me going on the boat with Ryan.

when website will be online ? it should be online asap

Woah, just seeing the first screen without reading the first post, reminded me of my memories, can't wait.

Woah, just seeing the first screen without reading the first post, reminded me of my memories, can't wait.

You'll see what Ryan gonna do with this, yes you can't wait

why so negative always lol. if you say this about every server im wondering what your still doing here?

Status
Not open for further replies.