• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man we are at 2012 there are programs to avoid DDOS easy if GM doesnt wanna spend the donate money for protection im not going to play
How many people you think donated,its been up for less then 1 hours you numbnuts

When the server is getting DDoSed you dont lose anything if you die.

The server saves each 5 mins.

Well ive still had to train my skills 2 times already and now im looking at a 3d time

will the server be up anymore today? i don't think u'll be able to wait out the polak that is ddosing you anyways, so get it going and we'll just have to live with the crashes

Yeah ryan won't stop ddosing until he realises nobody will play oldera anymroe it gets boring after a few weeks.

I just had a mail from the server provider.

They will provide me with full log files of the attack, and they will also abuse report all IP addresses that participated.

Patient please while we're trying to work this out. Dont let Ryan win so easily.

They will provide me with full log files of the attack, and they will also abuse report all IP addresses that participated.

Patient please while we're trying to work this out.

Can you send me the log?

Patient please while we're trying to work this out.

Good job, try to fuck this guy up, this is just pathetic to DDoS any server expect your own.

Then what you want? DDoS every server including your own? That's even more pathetic, haha.

"Currently working on an oldschool custom server." xdd

So server down ? Or only on my firefox isnt connect with website?

Status
Not open for further replies.