• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like smart community that is trying to represent amoaz :D U hired him amoaz?xD

Ok better we should go to the new 7.4 server yourOts i think

I can't even access Tibianic HR. I have downloaded the newest client but it just says

"You cannot login using this client anymore. Download client from tibianic-hr.org and make sure your auto updater works!"

I have already downloaded the newest as I said but it still doesn't work. Well, too much off topic I guess. :p

no one cares about this ot, its owner loves pizza and doesnt care about his communtiy, stop advertising and go kill ur self on there, kthxbye

tbh tibianic is the only server worth to play with this exp rates.

Amoaz , could u open it today or will it be tomorrow ? , many people are waiting for it to open please cmon.. u have been worked for it now for 1-2 h , how much do you need ? -.-

Last report: Server will probably remain offline until tomorrow 15:00 - 20:00 CET. More information will come when we have dealt with the situation.

We are cooperating with the hosting company, hopefully they will be able to recognize such attacks and drop those packages before even reaching our servers next time. Tho it might just be wishful thinking.

Just giving you a heads up so you can chill and don't expect anything tonight. :)

Stuff im working on meanwhile:
- Player skills saving.
- Possibility to create female characters. (website)
- Count how many players are online. (website)
- Talkaction which lets players who registered today change character gender for a couple days.

Thanks to all of you for participating in the login today, and sorry that we got attacked to the extent where our servers wasn't capable of dealing with it. We did expect network attacks, just not as big as this.
But anyway, we found some critical bugs (like players skills) which we needed to fix, now we got some time to do that.
We also know that the server is still crashy, so tomorrow we will be a little more prepared. :)

Last edited:
Great mate, keep the good job up!

Anyway. So the server will be offline untill tomorrow?

mastercores is shit lol! it will be repeat i aleardy checked/ host /security same shit as last time gl guys

Status
Not open for further replies.