• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im pretty sure you know that you will get lower exp here than in realots just at lvl 80, I dont catch why you're asking

We will move the login and webserver to the ddos protected host ASAP, and will ofcourse make it up to you.

I Cant help that some people get so mad when we success, but thats life and we'll have to deal with it.

Succes? This server fail. Like 8h Gone to shit+money lost etc.. and still playing because no good ots. Atleast say sorry to players time lost?

We will move the login and webserver to the ddos protected host ASAP, and will ofcourse make it up to you.

I Cant help that some people get so mad when we success, but thats life and we'll have to deal with it.

Just keep going!

Succes? This server fail. Like 8h Gone to shit+money lost etc.. and still playing because no good ots. Atleast say sorry to players time lost?

He just said he'd make it up for us. And if you haven't donated yet (which you haven't as everyone already have golden acc since the start) I suggest you stop whining for something you ain't even paying for.

Im still basically paying everything out of my own pocket. Znote couldnt contribute since he hadnt had his paycheck yet, and I didnt want to let you, the players, wait a week and a half to get a better host. Therefor, I took money that was putten away and bought the protected server.

The reason til why the loginserver and the webserver is still on another host is because we also paid for them, and didnt want to waste them completly (would be throwing money into the lake) however its not a viable solution and we were planning to move them aswell, but when we had money for it.

Yet again, Ill have to pay for protection on those aswell, since a certain piece of shit just wont let us success so his OT can earn endless amount of donations. Too bad I wont let that happend.

Please be patient while we're doing the move, but right now im just waiting for Znote to get back (his AFK) so we can start the process. Hopefully you'll understand and be patient.

Server is online, im playing and so is other who logged in earlier. Login server and website is under DDOS. Get ur facts right, Mex ;)

I'm just wondering but how are you going to pay people back?
I find this reply really offensive and harsh. He's offering you a server which you can play without paying any fee for it yet you want him to pay you something back?

I find this reply really offensive and harsh. He's offering you a server which you can play without paying any fee for it yet you want him to pay you something back?

First of all I was referring to what he said in his post, maybe you should take a look.
Also I've actually bought premium so I'm actually paying.

Well for now I got no ETA at all since it depends on Znote, and I cant get ahold of him. I Will update you as soon as I have any more details.

Atleast there is one positive thing, it havnt been a single crash today (in-game):3

then turn off server? u shouldnt give advantages to ppl that are on and off no?

Status
Not open for further replies.