• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
and why do u answer me when im forced to say about i will crush server? IT JUST SHOWS HOW PATHETIC U ARE HAHAHA

- - - Updated - - -

got nothing to say? thats what i thought HAHAHA

- - - Updated - - -

17:05 Admin Amoaz: I Can not return any loot or losses during the laggs and im sorry for that, however I will compensate you in another way soon, wont spoil more about that though.
HAHAHA u do not need premium account to sell loot at djinn guys, so if he gives u prem acc laught at his face HAHAHA

- - - Updated - - -

16:44 Admin Amoaz: If ud waited 5 minutes id helped u out but now i have to say sorry and good bye

- - - Updated - - -

So u say u cant help ppl and to me in private after i logged on noob u said THAT YOU WOULD? HAHAHAHAHAHA

- - - Updated - - -

Paradox tower have been reported (chest rewards only) 5 days ago, since then it havent been fixed. Now he will fix djinn after i told him that ppl dont need premium, since he must make money off it :).

HHaha so funny, dwadwa really do u think ur so good?? Maybe on this ot u can do something cuz the ue demage is higher than normal and u can spam it as u like ;)
Btw u need a premium to sell a loot, u can pass the doors without premium but djins wont trade with you.

and why do u answer me when im forced to say about i will crush server? IT JUST SHOWS HOW PATHETIC U ARE HAHAHA

- - - Updated - - -

got nothing to say? thats what i thought HAHAHA

- - - Updated - - -

17:05 Admin Amoaz: I Can not return any loot or losses during the laggs and im sorry for that, however I will compensate you in another way soon, wont spoil more about that though.
HAHAHA u do not need premium account to sell loot at djinn guys, so if he gives u prem acc laught at his face HAHAHA

- - - Updated - - -

16:44 Admin Amoaz: If ud waited 5 minutes id helped u out but now i have to say sorry and good bye

- - - Updated - - -

So u say u cant help ppl and to me in private after i logged on noob u said THAT YOU WOULD? HAHAHAHAHAHA

- - - Updated - - -

Paradox tower have been reported (chest rewards only) 5 days ago, since then it havent been fixed. Now he will fix djinn after i told him that ppl dont need premium, since he must make money off it :).

Because it just makes you look even more retarded, but sure, here it goes.

I Dont have a picture of when I warned you and you called me loads of intressting things though, but I didnt see any point in saving that.

Hahahha ur so funny, simply u dont have it

- - - Updated - - -

u havent logged out since then, so u could scroll it back, but obviously u aint got a shit hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

everyone knows ur a fool, that failes everything it toutches huahuaua

- - - Updated - - -

i dont even know why znote wants to ,,work" with u. Prooly coz u had this server only from the real owner

Hahahha ur so funny, simply u dont have it

- - - Updated - - -

u havent logged out since then, so u could scroll it back, but obviously u aint got a shit hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

everyone knows ur a fool, that failes everything it toutches huahuaua

- - - Updated - - -

i dont even know why znote wants to ,,work" with u. Prooly coz u had this server only from the real owner

Did it buthurt so much you had to make a new char instantly? rofl

17:15 You see Dwadwaa (Level 7). He has no vocation.

i made new char instantly to give ppl link to this forum :) so they can see all ur fails i will post here :)

- - - Updated - - -

and as u know i need lvl 9 to do so :)

It's extremely frustrating to die and lose loot from ddos attack but I do not think Amoaz is responsible for it

It's extremely frustrating to die and lose loot from ddos attack but I do not think Amoaz is responsible for it

Dosnt justify it in any way to threat me with crashes or spamm messages about his team leaving and a bunch of other retarded statements.

I Bet he wasnt the only one dying by it, but atleast the others had the brains to be patient.

hahahah dwadwa now i know why you fit so well in zabije his teamXD keep it up the fun work

Dwadwa u cunt, stop whining and leave this ot. I saw u like 10 times spamming about u and ur team leaving this ot, and guess what? U still spend 20h/day online!

rofl lower that ue damage a lvl 55 ms jsut burst ue me basicly and i am lvl 48.......

rofl lower that ue damage a lvl 55 ms jsut burst ue me basicly and i am lvl 48.......

1 or 2 days ago you wanted the mlvl loss to be lowered, now you get hit too hard? o.o

Anyways, ill look into it.

1 or 2 days ago you wanted the mlvl loss to be lowered, now you get hit too hard? o.o

Anyways, ill look into it.

idk what it is but basicly he just needed 2 low bursts and one ueXD just lower it so the pvp is more fun.

i apologise for my blew up, but i think i had the right to do so after shit that have happend. Even tho i shouldnt attack amoaz for the things he had no

intencion to happen which for i apologise him and znote. about the geting server down i didnt mean it. i enjoyed playing it and i wasnt going to do that since my friend enjoyed it aswell

Last edited:
idk what it is but basicly he just needed 2 low bursts and one ueXD just lower it so the pvp is more fun.

basicaly u showed ur pvp, im getting chased by gnius and im not dieing solo, u are being chased by me and im soloing u as a chicken

basicaly u showed ur pvp, im getting chased by gnius and im not dieing solo, u are being chased by me and im soloing u as a chicken

ey brainless kiddoXD we both didn't had mana for ue wahahahah mister polack think formoment he was pro:( to bad. and since double sd doesn't kill we couldn't kill you. there goes your victory:(
dude you guys showed how bad you guys are yesterday wahhaha dieing in most stupid stack ever @passage. then die like rats in a house in carlin. its just that you guys come back like rats and have unlimited supplies cause you play 24/7, now we have to stop war everytime cause were out of supps you know.
we for moment touch you guys were quitting yesterday, fosfik dieing 5 times (rooking?), zabije suicide actions (rooking?) but im glad you guys didn't.
and killing someone with burst ue is nothing mex, its just that i don't ahve cash enough to wear utamo vita constantly. i just wish gm changed ue formula then this war is totally different. cause serious you guys are completely nothing,zero without ueXD

- - - Updated - - -

@amoaz
could you take a look in ancient scarabs? they should be quit nice to hunt, nice gp drops/plate armor/scarab coins/ and other pearls. but they are kinda bugged and drop barely none of these. and its already hard enough to fix some scarab coins this could solve it abit i guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.