• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes realots will die.. but it will take longer than faloria or other servers, dont act smart to me ive played more tibia than you

Yes realots will die.. but it will take longer than faloria or other servers, dont act smart to me ive played more tibia than you

I don't care if you played Tibia more than me, I know that will take longer than faloria and others servers, but this will happen!

@Sir Viet

Thank you bro ;]
Yes, they're all balanced (items, spells, formulas ...)

I don't care if you played Tibia more than me, I know that will take longer than faloria and others servers, but this will happen!

@Sir Viet

Thank you bro ;]
Yes, they're all balanced (items, spells, formulas ...)
People play oldschool tibia for the EXACT feeling RealOTS gives them.

RealOTS is, and will be the most popular OT that will ever exist in the oldschool world EVERY AGAIN. Gurantee it.

PS: I bet you're BR friend wrote that on BR forums, it isn't even true as Iryont said sooner or later he will add custom things.

You sound very jealous to be honest.

Doubt nameless, masgen, mex team and the others play there for this reason, they're just war crazy warmongeeers and according to them they prefer 7.4 more, i know the reason why the majority of the people playing for war does that, it's because of the runefarms.

Hello, we are up and going strong.

www.faloria.eu

Latest Deaths has been added.
Lost Account interface is created, you can now recover your lost
account.
It is also possible to change your password now. :)

Enjoy your stay!

Faloria Staff.

^How can I recover my account?

People play oldschool tibia for the EXACT feeling RealOTS gives them.

RealOTS is, and will be the most popular OT that will ever exist in the oldschool world EVERY AGAIN. Gurantee it.

PS: I bet you're BR friend wrote that on BR forums, it isn't even true as Iryont said sooner or later he will add custom things.

You sound very jealous to be honest.

It's the official Tibianic-RealOTS forum! ;)

Hello, we are up and going strong.

www.faloria.eu

Latest Deaths has been added.
Lost Account interface is created, you can now recover your lost
account.
It is also possible to change your password now. :)

Enjoy your stay!

Faloria Staff.

^How can I recover my account?

Auto account recovery system might be down again due to lack of proper mail hosts.

For now, just send me a PM here on otland with the email you registered with, and a character on the same account, and I will send your login details to the registered mail address.

Status
Not open for further replies.