• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Ghostot // Free Points // Tibia 8.60

Hey GM's I think I figured out why the donate wand from that quest wouldn't work for me. It worked for Charles Ryder cause he is a ED. so its either it only works for Druids, or that the vocations magician, and Priest wasn't added in for it to work.

Hey GM's I think I figured out why the donate wand from that quest wouldn't work for me. It worked for Charles Ryder cause he is a ED. so its either it only works for Druids, or that the vocations magician, and Priest wasn't added in for it to work.

i know and its already fixed :)
i'll posted a new update today guys
-New Weapons For pally > Quests
-New Random items "Donation Items" > Quests
-New Quests Room
-New Frost dragon cave
we will posted that today be wait :D

Also how comes that im a EK and i keep on healing 1,8k no matter what my level is...? Atleast make the runes scale with lvls

if your GM's didn't give everyone on there that had the full donor set you should refund them. you barley made it a week.

Also i get oneshot (Foreal, they do one combo and im instantly gone) as the highest level EK and highest level player by 2 battlemages since my HP is so low (9k on level 600). Mages have a way bigger chance to survive then i do.
How about a rebirth system too? Atm i cant do much with my EK since mages outdamage and Outheal him and hes pretty fragile, the donator shop items are also all pretty much designated for mages.

Id say: Make Eks more tankier, i dont need super damage like mages (atm my damage is ~20% of the damage mages on my level can do) have it but i sure as hell would like to survive in situations a mage wouldnt.
Also would be cool if you could add sets that give elemental resistance but only for knights (Like 5 different armors, each with a different elemental resistance (30% elemental res would be ok in my book since EKs have such low health)

Bumb Server is back up online again
with old data / accounts

Enjoy !!
Still working on senoria Server ;)

chance to get donation items ;)
now u start with donation items !! I hope u enjoy

huh that abbe shuting down my host and delete xmap and server..etc :/

Looks like a nice server, goodluck with it Wason!

Regards,
Abbe

Back