• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] HIGHRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ANTIBOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else than me that has been waiting 4.5 hours for fribben to wakie wakie and put the server on? Hands up! o_O

Seriously? blackd proxy 'dash' thing works so bad..
You don't have to download any tools to get godlike speed tbh with ya'll, just change your keyboard settings

Are you even playing the server to say something like that? directly when it goes offline, you come here and post? it's a quick restart.

Fribben.

Wake up , everyone is GM ;> and shoting ue without exhuasted ^^. Please rollback and fix it omg

Are you even playing the server to say something like that? directly when it goes offline, you come here and post? it's a quick restart.

Fribben.
I'm sorry you twat, I just came home from work and I couldn't log in.

Count to ten, get some sleep or whatever just because your server have got some problems it's not my fault.

People some of ppl died 10x , some of ppl get many loots, some of ppl was hunting by spam ue on demons etc , many ppl was deading for fun because they thinking rollback is 100%
No rollback = fuck this ot

The server is opening in 2 minutes,

Fribben.

hey fribben, so no rollback gonna happen? poll and everything was removed, dunno if you plan it or not. please just give a little info ( yes or no)

hey fribben, so no rollback gonna happen? poll and everything was removed, dunno if you plan it or not. please just give a little info ( yes or no)

Hello,

it has already occured,

Fribben.

Offline again, I think it's the same time as last crash.. online 07:00 probably ;P CET

its so annoying im from the us so i getta play for an hour then it crashs. this has been happening for 3 days now.

Got banned on a sub account earlier today, must say that the anti bot system is really impressing, couldnt even stand my own tasker.
One question, is lighthack tolerated or will it lead to ban aswell?

Hello my name Jozef i 24 years old

Why blackD no work? i very angry for no work GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Hello my name Jozef i 24 years old

Why blackD no work? i very angry for no work GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The level of this forum is totally embarrasing. Every day the trolls keep attacking me and yet the administration and the moderators just deletes their posts (sometimes they even ignore them) instead of just banning them or deleting them. I personally believe this is the last time i will be here posting on this forum, i really can not do anything about this. Do you guys really envy me? I do not really care about all of you, children who only wishes to hurt me but let me tell you something, you will never do, my friends knows how i play and that i have never ever used or downloaded bot. That is what really matters to me, not the words of random no-life trolls. This is surely my last post on OTland, you will never see this face again, im just tired.

Reactions: Dub
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back