• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] HIGHRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ANTIBOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Lebban, I found your char at the high rate highscore, saw that you have another char Zaowan.
Also I saw here is a Zaowan. Who is who now? I do not guess that you are the Zaowan used to play on the war server, but the Zaowan who is called Zaowan here might it be (his post "friday or bye" was so ******, it must be him). It is important to know, because at the war server Zaowan was the most obvious botter and used to laugh at others via PM ("bad pvp", "gg" etc), and said it was skill to hit someone with sd below a roof. Its just for you to know, that you might and will have many enemies if you play with that name (our team i.e.).

Lol, i have not made any char on originaltibia hr named Lebban, its just some random who wanna be funny and make all those chars (Lebban, Niklas, Zaowan, red~)

Hello Lebban, I found your char at the high rate highscore, saw that you have another char Zaowan.
Also I saw here is a Zaowan. Who is who now? I do not guess that you are the Zaowan used to play on the war server, but the Zaowan who is called Zaowan here might it be (his post "friday or bye" was so ******, it must be him). It is important to know, because at the war server Zaowan was the most obvious botter and used to laugh at others via PM ("bad pvp", "gg" etc), and said it was skill to hit someone with sd below a roof. Its just for you to know, that you might and will have many enemies if you play with that name (our team i.e.).
u obviously are newcommer or just dont know much, zaowan running on originaltibia war server was namefaker using bot. Same goes for characters created on originaltibia someone namefaked almost everyone.

infamous will play here? if you are PLEASE INBOX ME!

Just to say, im not zaowan on any war ot, I was just joking when I said friday or bye xd

Id love to see it open on friday aswell, since Im working during the week and I would have time to start when its opening

Changed time to 19.00 instead of 17.00, for a personal reason, the server will come up on Friday, anyone who stole any name from any of you guys who usually nick it, can send me a private message if you seek to use that name.

Fribben.

Changed time to 19.00 instead of 17.00, for a personal reason, the server will come up on Friday, anyone who stole any name from any of you guys who usually nick it, can send me a private message if you seek to use that name.

Fribben.

People get home from work/school at 16:00-17:00.

Start the server at 17:00, there's absolutely no reason to delay it more.

What will the lootrate, magicrate, skillrate and mana reg be?

Fribben.

People get home from work/school at 16:00-17:00.

Start the server at 17:00, there's absolutely no reason to delay it more.

What will the lootrate, magicrate, skillrate and mana reg be?

gzz

"for a personal reason the server will come up on friday"

retard dooms texmex

I will play abit aswell.

Dominik

stop lieing to yourself... you said you would be active in a week on zezenia also. week passed and your still nowhere;p
but dominik pm me your name inbox. and when can i expect you to be active again?
/last man

Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeh I just realized I'll be on an animal rights info meeting for 3 days starting from the exact point this server starts jeeeesuuuusssssss

Are you still counting down?
Hopefully its online tomorrow.
-Wuna Ghaelyx

it's been a week and i've asked three times for the skill/mag/loot rate and mana reg.

Advertise your OT correct bro

Sorry SnorkY, this was not my intention.

I was thinking to make the skill rate: 5, magic rate: 1x more than the lowrate, so it would be 3x then, and lootrate: 3x

Mana regenation is something I would like suggestions on, because currently I'm thinking this way, but can easily be modified if suggestions and wills are supporting something else:

Sorc/druid - 3 mana / 2 seconds
Paladin - 3 mana / 3 seconds
Knight - 3 mana / 4 seconds

Promoted:
Sorc/druid - 3 mana / 1 seconds
Paladin - 3 mana / 2 seconds
Knight - 3 mana / 3 seconds

Give me ideas and thoughts about this and remember: this server will not be as highrated as the previous one.

You can also give suggestions on the current experience rate:
1 - 30 - 25x
31 - 50 - 15x
51 - 70 - 10x
71 - 90 - 7x
91 - 100 - 5x
101 - 115 - 4x
115+ - 3x.

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back