• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] HIGHRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ANTIBOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fribben you are the worst owner ever open it already or you dont have the balls to open it now? are you going to change the day again to next friday?

ie09lk.jpg

cisek jebnij sie w leb bez kitu

Server comming up in less than 3 hours!

Fribben.

@Fribben
What is your policy regarding multi clients ?
Are they allowed, and if so, how many ?
I'm asking cause I saw people on low rate forum claiming you can play 3 characters simultaneously without any consequences.

What exactly can't you understand with the previous post, where I said: server is comming up in less than 3 hours?

ONT: Server is comming up in less than 2 hours now, prepare yourselves!

Fribben.

Fribben. I think you should put the hr server on otservlist hm ? -.-

What exactly can't you understand with the previous post, where I said: server is comming up in less than 3 hours?

ONT: Server is comming up in less than 2 hours now, prepare yourselves!

Fribben.
The one that does not understand is you. I dont play your lame server... Never played it. Just tried a cheap shot to troll all the people who is waiting for it by getting you to delay it one week more. Lame try but was worth a try.

@Fribben
What is your policy regarding multi clients ?
Are they allowed, and if so, how many ?
I'm asking cause I saw people on low rate forum claiming you can play 3 characters simultaneously without any consequences.
@Fribben
Do you mind answering my question ?

Prepare yourselves, 45 minutes left!

You may use 1 extra client,

Fribben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back